• Machida vs Rua I

• Woodley vs Thompson II

• Jones vs Gustafsson

• Whittaker vs Romero II

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jones vs Reyes by far
Very easy to judge
First three rounds had no grappling, and Reyes landed more powerful strikes and more strukes.

GSP vs Johny is just harder to judge, it had grappling mixed with striking.

Randleman vs Bas was too boring to watch again and again, but I remember Bas did some damage from the bottom.

Shogun beat Machida

The others could have been draws.

You can also add Santos vs Jones.

Also, wasn't Frankie robbed in a title fight?
Edit: yeah, his rematch with Benson

Also, Lawler vs Condit

Last edited:
Whittaker/Romero II because not only was it a fucky decision, but the commission purposely cut off Yoel's extra time to make weight. Every cog in the rigged machine was turning.

Watched a lot of title fights over the years, and narrowed it down to these 7.

Feel free to add your own suggestions

#1 Uncle Creepy v Mighty Mouse (by far)

#2 Condit vs Lawler

Then the rest are far far behind.

GSP/Hendricks is by far the worst.

Live I probably had it even with Shogun/Machida 1, but Machida had the decency of giving Shogun the rematch where the better fighter one. GPS retired like a bitch and never gave Johny the rematch he deserved.

Also, GSP cheated by greasing vs BJ Penn. People don't forget. Not the goat.
Not even close to the worst. lol

Most of them you can argue or defend at least somewhat. But Rutten Vs Randleman I can't comprehend

Watched a lot of title fights over the years, and narrowed it down to these 7.

Feel free to add your own suggestions
Thanks for the poll my friend.
It might just be me, but I thought Jones vs Santos was clear Thiago, will you please add that? Thanks!

Anyone who doesn't pick "other" is a moron. Most of these weren't even robberies. Hell, shev vs Santos isn't even up here

disgusted the answer is not unanimously whittaker vs romero II, but if shedog collectively was a person they would get down on their knees to pleasure robert whittaker. So I'm not really that surpised but wow, What a collection of garbage opinions from this board.
Not picking 'other' is the real mental retardation

The only thing that was a robbery was Whittaker not able to have his second win over Romero as a title defense despite Whittaker making weight, that still brothers me, at least Dana gave him the belt regardless.

Probably Rutten vs Randleman followed by Rua vs Machida 1. Jones vs Gus 1 and Whittaker vs Romero 2 aren't robberies; the former could've gone either way and the latter should've probably been a draw since Whittaker did win 3 rounds but Yoel definitely had at least one 10-8.

Back