Bigot Trump Admin Appointee Carl Higbie resigns as Chief of External Affairs at CNCS

Oh how cute. A Trump bot trying to derail a thread about this dumpster fire admin.

Lol at that picture. Trumps bright orange tan, pale circles around his eyes. Those tiny hands look even smaller while holding that book. What a clown.

Damn. That was rough

Pretty sure I've seen him on news channels and he never said shit like that.

I think some minority groups have problems. I think they need to work on those problems. But how the hell does talking like that help anyone!

Sucks, dude was a Navy Seal.

No we all read it, wel some of us read it. I pointed out the parts gmhat were right. The rest is trash
You dont think he might have lied or exaggerated on the black people who came for the free wood when you consider his obvious bigotry? I wouldn't trust his word looking at his history of remarks that were quoted in the article

He made some racist remarks mixed in with some truths mixed in with crazy shit.

He needed to go and he is gone.

You dont think he might have lied or exaggerated on the black people who came for the free wood when you consider his obvious bigotry? I wouldn't trust his word looking at his history of remarks that were quoted in the article
No. People actually do that. Give something away on Craigslist and find out

I like navy seals who aren't white supremacists
To be fair. If I was about to get my head chopped off in Afghanistan. I would not care what the fuck the seal thought of black, white or blue people

poor guy. He probably thought being a homophobe racist dick was how he got the offer in the first place

Didn't Trump say he was the least racist person?

<36>

Did he say Carl was? Now, you just have to prove Trump knew about all this shit he said and appointed him anyway.
I mean, it is not like Trump was kissing a KKK member.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAApsAAAAJGU0YWVhZDJjLTUzZDUtNGM4My1iOTBkLTcyZWFiMjVkMTIyNg.jpg

Again, you have shit to say. You are an embarrassment.

Go back to whining about interracial dating.

But are all those people giving away free stuff on CL usually bigots? This guys is a bigot so anything he says will be slanted with his racist views. Also he probably wanted the wood cleared away anyways.

Considering the guy's opinions on other races / cultures, I am not default going to believe what he says. I have plenty of interactions with Black people, and my experiences are the opposite. Ofcourse you could say my opinion is anecdotal, but then so to is his.

Did he say Carl was? Now, you just have to prove Trump knew about all this shit he said and appointed him anyway.

Derp, also bu bu but!

Last edited:
"Only the best people, the greatest people!"

<puh-lease75>

Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson . Republican. An honest Republican laying the smackdown on the lying Conservative and GOP propaganda shamelessly denying the strong racial antagonism present within the grassroots and pandered to by GOP politicians.

My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people, not all of them, but most of them who are still basing their decisions on race.

Let me just be candid , my party is full of racists , and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character , nothing to do with his competence as commander and chief and President , and everything to do with the color of his skin . And that's despicable.

What state is he from? Maybe when McCain and Flake step down, he can be the other new Senator from Arizona beside Sheriff Joe.

Considering the guy's opinions on other races / cultures, I am not default going to believe what he says. I have plenty of interactions with Black people, and my experiences are the opposite. Ofcourse you could say my opinion is anecdotal, but then so to is his.
You’re making it about black people. His statement was. Mine wasn’t

Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson . Republican. An honest Republican laying the smackdown on the lying Conservative and GOP propaganda shamelessly denying the strong racial antagonism present within the grassroots and pandered to by GOP politicians.

My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people, not all of them, but most of them who are still basing their decisions on race.

Let me just be candid , my party is full of racists , and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character , nothing to do with his competence as commander and chief and President , and everything to do with the color of his skin . And that's despicable.

Dam!

You’re making it about black people. His statement was. Mine wasn’t
Never mind. I think the point we are trying to make has gone way over your head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back