Bill Cosby sentenced - 3-10 years in state prison

Strange. A lot of the same people that are wanting to see Cosby be locked up for life think that Kavanaugh is completely innocent because charges are so old. I wonder what the difference between the two is?
The difference is that Bill Cosby raped women and Kavanaugh didn't.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

The civil suits should start now (any SOL issues)?

Yup. It’s usually 2-3 years from the time they knew or should have known about the injury (varies slightly between states). They would probably argue that the SOL is tolled b/c they feared retribution, but that probably won’t fly unless he actually threatened them.

Glad he got something. I had my doubts since hes a celebrity and 81 yrs old.

Giving convicted rapists such light sentences breeds distrust of the system.

The evidence is all circumstantial and it happened a long time ago. Any conviction would get overturned if it was too much for the circumstances. Any conviction is a win in this case. It also opens all the doors for civil suits.

Look.

I cant pity a mother fucker that tells on themself.

What the fuck has happened to Bill where he was ever even able to get a lude script filled?

Why his dealer/doctor being hit up for fraudulent prescriptions?

Fuck him he's a rapist and a poisoner.

But his lawyer is right though, the 3 white female psychologists almost definitely make their careers on accusing black men of sexual crimes lol.

What is the actual physical evidence? Is the case just built on hearsay, and accusations from a few women? Some lawyer get in here and explain.
Physical evidence is unnecessary to secure a conviction. It's useful, though. It's also worth noting that a great deal of physical evidence is only meaningful because of witness testimony that establishes its relevance.

The widespread use of physical evidence is relatively recent and still somewhat overstated. Of course, there are problems with relying on just a witness, which is why different societies have come up with all sorts of methods for trying to ensure the verity of witness testimony. The Jewish Bible, for example, requires two to three witnesses to convict, and strongly condemns both bearing false witness and rumormongering.

We go with a system in which a witness is sufficient, but their credibility and knowledge are subject to a sort of minitrial.

Holy crap this dude will make that completely ignorant tweet while having literally no knowledge whatsoever about any of the facts in the Cosby case. He got schooled so bad in that thread, and each time he'll deflect a orange with a apple or just ignore folks who state the realities of this case he could never answer.

And after saying that I remind myself that this guy is super racist and will always knowingly lie his ass off to push his bigoted hate filled messages. I'm more inclined to believe he premeditates all his deceit... Blows my mind people wholeheartedly believe and spread those messages.

Talk about a bummer.

The difference is that Bill Cosby raped women and Kavanaugh didn't.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Kavanaugh's 3rd accuser claims he did actually...

shades of Bill Cosby now... hmmmm...

Holy crap this dude will make that completely ignorant tweet while having literally no knowledge whatsoever about any of the facts in the Cosby case. He got schooled so bad in that thread, and each time he'll deflect a orange with a apple or just ignore folks who state the realities of this case he could never answer.

And after saying that I remind myself that this guy is super racist and will always knowingly lie his ass off to push his bigoted hate filled messages. I'm more inclined to believe he premeditates all his deceit... Blows my mind people wholeheartedly believe and spread those messages.

Talk about a bummer.

I was gonna read this but then I saw all that orange text and I was like awww hell no. You trying to mess with my rods and cones son?

You trying to mess with my rods and cones son?

iu

;)

reading my facebook feed, this is a lot like the oj thing years ago. it is more of an "us vs. them" thing than any real concern about his guilt or innocence. many people dont care if he did it, they just cared that he got off because that would be a win for black people. and a loss is indicative of racism.

funny thing is that before this all went down, much like with oj, bill was considered a "sellout" by many

Back