Bill Nye The Butt-Stuff Guy's "Sex Junk" episode nominated for Emmy

can someone educate me on bill nye, because I don't really know him too well. wasn't he just a guy that had a childrens show explaining basic science? has he always been a nutjob like this? did he just conceal it? I never knew until recently what a waste of oxygen he is

Nutshell version, Bill Nye had a popular kids show in the 90s which had a lot of cool info about science, 20 years later he has sold out and become full far left propagandist going completely against his original content

Nutshell version, Bill Nye had a popular kids show in the 90s which had a lot of cool info about science, 20 years later he has sold out and become full far left propagandist going completely against his original content

He's perfect for the role because a lot of us who watched his show as kids in the 90s now have children ourselves just getting to that age where they're going through puberty, or just about to. With all the propaganda trying to push them into LGBT lifestyles as well as the changes in their bodies, their minds could be getting all fucked up and they definitely need strong parental guidance. Enter the Science Guy, who taught you about photosynthesis and shit when you were a kid. A trusted authority on science, and he's telling you that your kid becoming gender-fluid is natural, backed by science, and will "change the world".

14qsew0toity.gif

I hope it wins and we get a whole album.
That gif...it looks like somebody stuck a test tube up his ass at the beginning

More fun Bill Nye stuff:
https://web.archive.org/web/2008030...news_pf/Floridian/Bill_Nye__the_success.shtml
In the 90s he was trying to apply as an astronaut every few years, but always got rejected because he only got a BS at mechanical engineering.
"Physically, athletically and as project man, a solver of mechanical problems, a tinkerer, I am as good as anybody," he says. "I'd love to get a Ph.D in applied physics or fluid mechanics, but that's a seven- or eight-year commitment."
Bill "the athletic guy" Nye
Actually, having only a BS(at a very good university), makes ME(and probably some other sherdoggers) more qualified than Bill "the science guy" Nye, at least on paper. And I'm almost 40 years younger than him too.

Bill Nye the Butt Stuff Guy is a god damn spectacular feat of English. Hats off to OP. Gotta give credit when credit is due.

I haven't watched the episode, nor do I have any interest in doing so, but does he go through any "science" to explain the 31 genders or whatever?

Back