Bisping beats any version of Anderson Silva

rewatching the fight, its hard not to think that Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

Bisping was outclassing him with relative ease before that knee, even after the knee he beat him decisively.

His basics are better than Anderson, and once Anderson knew that his goofing around wouldn’t work he had nothing to offer
i said this pre the fight

mystic ul >

Anderson was likely roided in their fight. A clean Anderson (not sure if he exists) would get tooled by Ping

Right right, so thats why Bisping was F up after the fight. Because of one knee.......Yeah its not like AS landed anything significant whenever he´d go on the offense right no okay....You must have been closing your eyes, because he did tremendous damage whenever he´d finally pull the trigger.

Compare Bisping to AS after the fight, thats not because of one knee....Bispings pillowfists just doesnt do much damage compared to AS, or a guy like Hendo who also F him up.

And if you´re gonna whine about something being "cheap" in a fight. lol. better change that diaper. What I say is true, watch the fight properly, but you´re so full of AS hate you just refuse to.
Did you watch the fight? Bisping was dropping him, outstriking him and other than the cheap knee and a couple of other shots Anderson had nothing to offer.
I don’t remember the last time Bisping dropped any man with a single punch (other than Luke)
Bisping can get caught ofc and its Anderson Silva but Bisping should win most of the time.

rewatching the fight, its hard not to think that Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

Bisping was outclassing him with relative ease before that knee, even after the knee he beat him decisively.

His basics are better than Anderson, and once Anderson knew that his goofing around wouldn’t work he had nothing to offer
I’m thinking any version of you is a moron.

{<hhh]

Jeez you guys are slacking...

Yup, agree'd.

Anderson needed Bisping to be distracted in order to land anything significant, without Herb fucking up the mouth piece fiasco, Andy wouldnt of landed that knee.

It wasnt illegal but it was cheap. Ive never seen a fighter attack another fighter while the ref is getting him his mouth piece, again its on Herb because Ref's call time for the mouth piece to be replaced, but Andy knew exactlt what he was doing.

Dirty cheats gonna do what they do best.

WOW i just watched that back. Dirty play from Silva.. any other fighter would have been allowed to get their mouth piece after all that time. Silva got his biggest and worst strikes when Mike wasn't even looking!

DOes a flying knee as soon as Mike turns to the ref once again! I think its fair to ask for your mouth piece, he tried to get it 3 times at different points before finish..

I disagree. I think the best version of Anderson beats the best version of Bisping everytime.

However, if Bisping fought Luke 10 times, I think Bisping would win more than he would lose.

Anyone who would even try to argue in favor of such a thing would be labeled an mma nutjob and rightfully so.

Point fighter is going to Dec a finisher everytime? Hell of a revelation

anderson couldnt defend a take down, had to grab the shorts of chael in the second fight repeatedly to stuff him getting in close to send him on his ass.

shut the fuck up you silly cunt.

GSP ducked AS. He knew he'd get slept easily.

You're hating too much on anderson lately, take a break.

LOL
the fact so many haters are still triggered on how Silva made top fighters look like amateurs is proof enough they know Bisping would have no chance against Prime Silva.

the relentlessly bash SIlva, but the very fact they keep trying shows they fail.

that not even close to reality but if we play made up land then i guess all this are possible

LOL
the fact so many haters are still triggered on how Silva made top fighters look like amateurs is proof enough they know Bisping would have no chance against Prime Silva.

the relentlessly bash SIlva, but the very fact they keep trying shows they fail.

Wasn't Bisping struggling to make his way in the division when Anderson was making each contender look like a panicked amateur?

Too many Anderson haters: proof of his superiority.

Prime Anderson stiffens prime Bisping and prime GSP in the same night.

Back