Media Bisping isn't 6'2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisping still looks at least a inch taller than Dana in that photo, another one.

michael-bisping-dana-white-and-georges-st-pierre.JPG

dana is 5'10 like GSP, plus dana has horrible posture most of the time. even gsp looks taller at times

Bisping isn't 6'2 or 6'1

bisping is 1 inch taller than a bald GSP

edit:timestamped

Surprised a 5’11” guy that thin, would have to cut to make 185.

dana is 5'10 like GSP, plus dana has horrible posture most of the time. even gsp looks taller at times

Bisping isn't 6'2 or 6'1

bisping is 1 inch taller than a bald GSP

edit:timestamped

Bisping clearly looks 2-3 inches taller than GSP here when they're both at a close distance with no shoes or socks on, even when the camera is closer toward GSP, Bisping still towers him. I would say 6"1 is pretty accurate of his height. Also 24:29 when they're next to each other, I think that pretty seals it that Bisping isn't only an inch taller than GSP.

He was probably 6’1 but shrunk down to 6’0 1/2

Bisping clearly looks 2-3 inches taller than GSP here when they're both at a close distance with no shoes or socks on, even when the camera is closer toward GSP, Bisping still towers him. I would say 6"1 is pretty accurate of his height. Also 24:29 when they're next to each other, I think that pretty seals it that Bisping isn't only an inch taller than GSP.

edged out by nate diaz, like someone else said he's likely under 6'

here is nate against a real 6'1-6'2 guy

leon-edwards-nate-diaz-ufc-263-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

edged out by nate diaz, like someone else said he's likely under 6'

here is nate against a real 6'1-6'2 guy

leon-edwards-nate-diaz-ufc-263-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

So you're still disgreeing despite that clear video ? Bisping looks slightly taller than Nate in that video.

And Leon Edwards height is probably undervalued if anything, he dwarfs anyone he fights. He is next to Cerrone & Usman who are apprently 6ft
DgVliQnXkAUxvHQ-678x381.jpg

kamaru-usman-leon-edwards-ufc-on-fox-17.jpg

The gap between Francis and Bisping looks to be 6 inches there easily.

Great fight. GSP was sometimes listed as 5"11, other times 5"10. I'm curious if they measure fighters with their shoes on or off or at all (I suspect most athletic commissions don't measure height at all). Because GSP next to Conor suggest GSP about an inch to an inch and half taller, depending on their shoes.

Bisping recently had neck surgery and I believe they fused a disc in his cervical spine, which would cost him an inch or so.

GSP-McGregor.jpg

So you're still disgreeing despite that clear video ? Bisping looks slightly taller than Nate in that video.

And Leon Edwards height is probably undervalued if anything, he dwarfs anyone he fights. He is next to Cerrone & Usman who are apprently 6ft
DgVliQnXkAUxvHQ-678x381.jpg

kamaru-usman-leon-edwards-ufc-on-fox-17.jpg

EDIT: Nate consistently looked taller than him I don't know what you're seeing, not gonna timestamp again.

He was listed at 6' before, so yeah he was undervalued. Not anymore. they list him as 6'2. Thought, I doubt he's even a full 6'2.

The point is UFC height isn't accurate. I stopped arguing with you about GSP because I don't even know his real height. Every frame shows a 1-2 inch height difference between him and bisping. He didn't even look a full 5'10 next to 5'8.5 conor.

Celebheights lists Anderson Silva at 6'1 and some change.

Jon Jones looks similar in height to his 6'3 brother Arthur even though he's taller than other 6'4 listed fighers like anthony smith.

Usman is 5'11 at best might even be 5'10.5. The whole point of this thread is UFC height is BS. Nate diaz and Ngannou might be the only two listed correctly. Izzy admits to being 6'3 despite his 6'4 listing etc...

Bisping is 5'11.5 at most. He would get bullied by sherdoggers IRL.

Last edited:
The most accurate height to compare to is Kobe. He's exactly 6'4 3/4".

So Ngannou is 6'3". Bisping is for sure less than 6 feet

Who gives a shit? Not sure why anyone’s world changes if he is 5’11 or 6’2.

EDIT: Nate consistently looked taller than him I don't know what you're seeing, not gonna timestamp again.

He was listed at 6' before, so yeah he was undervalued. Not anymore. they list him as 6'2. Thought, I doubt he's even a full 6'2.

The point is UFC height isn't accurate. I stopped arguing with you about GSP because I don't even know his real height. Every frame shows a 1-2 inch height difference between him and bisping. He didn't even look a full 5'10 next to 5'8.5 conor.

Celebheights lists Anderson Silva at 6'1 and some change.

Jon Jones looks similar in height to his 6'3 brother Arthur even though he's taller than other 6'4 listed fighers like anthony smith.

Usman is 5'11 at best might even be 5'10.5. The whole point of this thread is UFC height is BS. Nate diaz and Ngannou might be the only two listed correctly. Izzy admits to being 6'3 despite his 6'4 listing etc...

Bisping is 5'11.5 at most. He would get bullied by sherdoggers IRL.

Where did you get Conor at 5"8.5?

The problem with guessing from photos is even when they are barefoot, their legs may be bent slightly. Often these fighters have to brace for faceoffs/staredowns/instructions, just ask Jeremy Stevens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back