Media Bisping isn't 6'2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a shit? Not sure why anyone’s world changes if he is 5’11 or 6’2.
But this changed the world against a very tall and handsome Rockhold...

MEdMCwn.png

Where did you get Conor at 5"8.5?

The problem with guessing from photos is even when they are barefoot, their legs may be bent slightly. Often these fighters have to brace for faceoffs/staredowns/instructions, just ask Jeremy Stevens...

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Conor-McGregor-48848.html

he's been listed at 5'8 before

Conor's height and reach are both exaggerated a bit

reminder DC admitted to being 5'9 use him as a basis.

Idiots still think they know exact height of someone without taking into account camera angles, shoe height, posture, etc. unless u are there physically measuring then stfu. No one cares.

He's around 5'11, looked maybe 1 inch taller than GSP.

The funny thing is Bisping kept repeating the claim he's 5 inches taller than GSP, it was laughable really. He not only added to his own height but he took away from GSP's height to support his claim

No he's not, he's clearly taller than Dana who's at least 5'10-5'11"
Dana+White+Michael+Bisping+UFC+Hong+Kong+Media+PSy6K2dqGt1x.jpg
My friend has met a few UFC fighters and taken pictures with a few. He's 5'7.5, he was pretty much the exact same height as gilbert melendez in his photo with him. who is listed at 5'9
Next to Dana he looks about 1.5 inches shorter, dana is about 5'9.
A lot of these people exaggerate their height

All of these height threads are usually dumb because people don't consider angles, distance, difference in shoe lift, they aren't even aware if height measuring was uniform for all fighters over a long period of time. These threads are so goofy when you really think about it.

Bisping still looks at least a inch taller than Dana in that photo, another one.

michael-bisping-dana-white-and-georges-st-pierre.JPG

Bisping is closer to the camera, this pic means nothing. The post you replied to looked more accurate, where Bisping appears to be only an inch taller than Dana. He's probably around 6 feet.

The most accurate height to compare to is Kobe. He's exactly 6'4 3/4".

So Ngannou is 6'3". Bisping is for sure less than 6 feet

I don't know how you come to the conclusion Kobe is 1 and 3/4th inches taller than Ngannou based on their pic together. They look very similar.

1" difference in height is barely noticeable to anybody. 1" difference in your pants, well, that can mean the difference between hitting the cervix or not.

I have posted this several times over the years. When I wake up in the morning, I am 6 feet and a quarter. I met Bisping twice in Toronto (week of UFC 152). He was exactly my height. Bisping was listed as 6 foot in his earlier UFC fights. Look at his photos with Nate Diaz (6 foot). Look at his face off with legit 6 foot 1 Brian Stann, who was an inch taller. Bisping when he wakes up in the morning is around 6 feet. Saying he is 6 foot 2 is a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back