Bisping Wants Trilogy Fight with Rockhold

Lolol

I am sure he does!

And bro I just want to make sure that you know those two urges are not the same lololol
Ehh, sometimes I get carried away and forget.

Don't know which one is more shocked.

Post retirement Bisping has been very open about his eye, could any AC license him at this point? He cant be serious.

I am assuming Bisping is kind of shot too? Rockhold isn't all there anymore.
Bisping is 45 and hasn't fought in 7 years. At least Luke has managed to fight in MMA, bareknuckle and Karate Combat within the last 2 years and did decently in 2 of the 3....for a guy his age (39, a good 6 years younger than Ping).

Bisping is 45 and hasn't fought in 7 years. At least Luke has managed to fight in MMA, bareknuckle and Karate Combat within the last 2 years and did decently in 2 of the 3....for a guy his age (39, a good 6 years younger than Ping).
Luke had a substance abuse issue. He is honestly a shell of himself. I need to see if bisping stayed in shape. I understand what you are saying though

Post retirement Bisping has been very open about his eye, could any AC license him at this point? He cant be serious.
01hd6sg8xx5qvac7a0sk.png

How absolutely mental do you have to be to want to keep fighting when you only have one eye left..

rockhold deserves this karmically
bisping is a chump who put the mw belt on ice for almost 2yrs chasing money fights and ducking contenders. fuck him
Bisping gets a ton of disrespect and hate. Some justified and some not.
But why make stuff up? Bisping won the belt and defended it 4 months later. He then defended 1 year later.

However within 10 months they already made an Interim title between Yoel and Bobby K. There was no 2 Years of Bisping icing the belt. He didn't even hold if for a year and a half.

Luke had a substance abuse issue. He is honestly a shell of himself. I need to see if bisping stayed in shape. I understand what you are saying though
Where did you find that Luke had a substance abuse issue?

bisping is a chump who put the mw belt on ice for almost 2yrs chasing money fights and ducking contenders. fuck him
Bisping is a fucking legend that KO'd prime Rockhold and ended his championship run with one eye. Get absolutely bent you cheeto dust fingered keyboard warrior

Most of those contenders were either injured or weren't coming off wins.

Back