Bisping Wonders If Opponents on TRT Kept Him From Titleshot

wow there are some ignorant people in here.

Bisping is just a below average elite fighter. He's certainly up there, he just will never beat the cream of the crop. PED's or not.

see this is the kinda Poll that shows the IQ lvl of this site.

the only logical answer is YES.

i get he is a polarizing figure and most here cant stand him but he truly fought a murderer's row of biologically enhanced warriors.

Nobody can say for sure what would have happened if all those guys had been clean.

I think that's an awfully convenient excuse for a guy who has decent but not great skills across the board.

"I never got a title shot because ALL MY BEST OPPONENTS WERE ON STEROIDS :[[[[[[[[[["

Dude's best wins are Sexyama, Alan Belcher, Jorge Rivera, Mayhem, and Brian stann. To put things in perspective. None of those dudes were top 10 for any extended period of time, and for a while Bisping was one of the few "top 5" (lol) MWs on the roster who actually did not have any wins over anyone else currently ranked in the top 10 at MW.

Why does nobody bring up the fact that Bisping loses almost every time he faces a legit top 10 dude? He's 3-4 in his past 7 fights and two of those losses came to Rockhold and Kennedy, who are two of the most vocal anti-PED fighters on the entire roster. So I guess the reason he lost to them is because they were on steroids, or maybe, MAYBE they were just plain better???

Last edited:
So Bisping would have got a titleshot, had his opponents been "clean"... only to fight Silva... on PEDs?!

:D

Ugh.

Bisping needs to stop complaining and start calling out the guys who beat him for non-TRT/whatever rematches. He doesn't have a titlerun to worry about. The rematches would be marketable with the backstory.

Hendo doesn't have any major fights lined up. He also needs a win. He'd be up for it, no doubt. He may also want to prove himself.

And, of course, who wouldn't watch Anderson Silva v. Michael Bisping? The fight he always wanted.

And, of course, who wouldn't watch Anderson Silva v. Michael Bisping? The fight he always wanted.
I'd watch that fight. Bisping would almost certainly lose but I think he'd go out on his shield. He seems too proud to shoot for takedowns on Anderson.

TRT had nothing to do with his loss to Hendo.

That was sheer timidity/poor technique. An embarrassing way to go out.

Was it the only reason he didn't get a title shot? Probably not.
Did it negatively impact his chances? Definitely.

Unbelievable. You should have to take an intelligence test to post here. How are people so in tune with mma making such idiotic posts?

Facts about Michael Bisping:

1. He was spoon fed opponents by the UFC.
2. He beat Chael- a title eliminator- and got robbed by the judges.
3. Chael was probably juicing for the fight.
4. Even if the judges had it in Bisping's favor, Andy would have murdered him. But he did earn that right.

TRT had nothing to do with his loss to Hendo.

That was sheer timidity/poor technique. An embarrassing way to go out.

Have you seen Hendo without TRT? I like the guy, but he fights like he is recovering from a severe car accident.

he can keep telling that himself if it makes him feel better

Man, there sure are a lot of fighters doing the sour grapes thing over losing to TRT dudes.

Hopefully the issue gets fully resolved so we don't have to see this controversy anymore.

Bisping is a very good fighter, but I doubt he would beat either of the current champs of divisions he's fought in.

Wouldn't you be angry if whenever you lost a fight that would have meant a title shot, you lost to fighters who were roided up to the gills and thus had an unfair advantage?

Without a doubt he would have beaten Sonnen - that fight was a virtual draw while Sonnen was jacked up on TrT

Back