Bitcoin currency of the future?

Ive been doing a good job following the company and that was really the only slip I’ve seen outside of the internal theft that happened a while back. I see no reason why vechain won’t reach those levels again, so I think you’re fine. The mainnet has been continually ramping up on transactions. So more VTHO is being burned and more projects are coming online. I still have high hopes for them and they’re continuing to build a solid infrastructure.

BTC never hit $25k. I believe it’s ATH was $19k +/ -. BTC has been an excellent investment year over year. The jury is still out on whether BTC will be used for everyday commodities or if it will be more of a store of value with a potential other crypto taking its place for purchases. The Top 30 cryptos continue to show the immaturity of the market.
what other crypto's are you investing in?

Coinbase gave away free crypto if you took their 'tests' - i haven't put any money into those, but have in others i.e. eth, litecoin etc.

Ive been doing a good job following the company and that was really the only slip I’ve seen outside of the internal theft that happened a while back. I see no reason why vechain won’t reach those levels again, so I think you’re fine. The mainnet has been continually ramping up on transactions. So more VTHO is being burned and more projects are coming online. I still have high hopes for them and they’re continuing to build a solid infrastructure.

BTC never hit $25k. I believe it’s ATH was $19k +/ -. BTC has been an excellent investment year over year. The jury is still out on whether BTC will be used for everyday commodities or if it will be more of a store of value with a potential other crypto taking its place for purchases. The Top 30 cryptos continue to show the immaturity of the market.

After this many years and the jury is still out is very concerning. If 99% of Bitcoin owners are just holding and speculating it doesn't seem functional to me.

what other crypto's are you investing in?

Coinbase gave away free crypto if you took their 'tests' - i haven't put any money into those, but have in others i.e. eth, litecoin etc.

I have Chainlink, Tezos, VET, OCE and Ark. VeChain is my largest holding and I sell all of my accumulated VTHO into OCE. The MC for OCE is so low and if VET takes off it’ll bring OCE with it. All a gamble of course. But there’s plenty of the Top 30 I’d never look at (Tron, EOS, BTC SV, BTC Cash). All garbage IMO.

After this many years and the jury is still out is very concerning. If 99% of Bitcoin owners are just holding and speculating it doesn't seem functional to me.

Yes, majority are holders and the store of value may end up winning. But I would never count out technological advancements to the blockchain. Who knows, someone may figure out a way to make it scale fast enough that it can be used to purchase items in real time.

I have Chainlink, Tezos, VET, OCE and Ark. VeChain is my largest holding and I sell all of my accumulated VTHO into OCE. The MC for OCE is so low and if VET takes off it’ll bring OCE with it. All a gamble of course. But there’s plenty of the Top 30 I’d never look at (Tron, EOS, BTC SV, BTC Cash). All garbage IMO.

Yes, majority are holders and the store of value may end up winning. But I would never count out technological advancements to the blockchain. Who knows, someone may figure out a way to make it scale fast enough that it can be used to purchase items in real time.

ok, ill buy $1000 of btc and sit on it and see what happens. What site do you use, bitstamp?

Big 24 hours for VET today. Up over 20%. In terms of investment if there is another bull run like 2017 then Vechain are in a good position with its massive circulation supply compared to 2017. Newbies like buying the cheap coins like VET, Tron, XRP etc. It's actually had a working product as well it seems.

My biggest investment is in VET own 100k of coins. Invested loads on shit coins in 2017 and they are all pretty much worthless.

Looking to reinvest again this year. Any tips? Like the look of Zilliqa, KNT and perhaps more Nano.

Big 24 hours for VET today. Up over 20%. In terms of investment if there is another bull run like 2017 then Vechain are in a good position with its massive circulation supply compared to 2017. Newbies like buying the cheap coins like VET, Tron, XRP etc. It's actually had a working product as well it seems.

My biggest investment is in VET own 100k of coins. Invested loads on shit coins in 2017 and they are all pretty much worthless.

Looking to reinvest again this year. Any tips? Like the look of Zilliqa, KNT and perhaps more Nano.

Vet is definitely in position to make a good run. Binance US has been established with an easy fiat on-ramp. If they eventually get added to Coinbase, we should see a large jump there and if a Bull Run does happen it would make it much easier for US customers to purchase. I’m too lazy to look at the market cap when BTC was at $18k in 2017 but my guess is that it was much bigger. The current MC jumped $200B+ in the last 24hrs which is a good sign.

I don't get how institutions plan to ramp up there cash reserve conversions (investing in bitcoin ) with so few bitcoins available now

how many bitcoins remain available right at this moment in comparison to the paltry 21m cap ?

I don't get how institutions plan to ramp up there cash reserve conversions (investing in bitcoin ) with so few bitcoins available now

how many bitcoins remain available right at this moment in comparison to the paltry 21m cap ?

Looks like about 2.4 million are left to be created.

@SwamiLeoni Vechain tipped over 6 cents again. You must be looking good over there (yes homo).

Yea, Vechain has been doing well as of late. Still down about $.049 from its all-time high. It would need to reach $.094 to reach VEN price levels. This has been a confusing market lately and I'll be interesting to see if the altcoin market launches with a drop in BTC dominance this year. If it does, I expect Vechain to hit another ATH.

I've been making some good money off of low market caps. I doubled on ASKO when it hit .4. Sold that and moved into DFT and made some good money there as well. It's been bleeding the past few days, but nothing we haven't seen before. How's your portfolio looking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back