Economy Bitcoin dead. Bagholders got conned. Update: it died again. Bagholders are still LOSERS

Sorry, I just know a lot of people that bitch non stop about the student loans they took out to pay for degrees that dont get them anywhere.

That's cause the people who got degrees that are worth it have nothing to bitch about.

It won't be over until the price per unit drops below the commodity price (which is around $1,700 last I saw an appraisal from the Federal Reserve). Otherwise, if nothing else, it remains a desirable black market currency in certain markets.

Also, this really doesn't need its own thread. We have an ongoing megathread for these minor fluctuations, don't we?

"A commodity price" for crypto? Wtf you talking about?

lol every McLaren is accounted for and tracked. It's a small community of diehards and they all know each other. A stolen or illegal 720 wouldnt just pop up.

A sports car is a depreciating asset. And at the time, Bitcoin was the hottest investment. He was willing to risk his car (probably just one among dozens) to ride the wave.

Cash can be used to buy bitcoin, so there would be no point in refusing to accepting cash even if your end goal is to acquire bitcoin for investment purposes...

Although in this case I'd say this was probably some kind of retarded publicity stunt, rather than shady activity. I hope that guy lost money.

I've never had any interest in buying crypto currencies before, but if JonesBones says BitCoin is dead, that means there's a good chance that this may be a good time to buy Bitcoin.

A few months ago he said Tesla was dead, and it has since risen around $80 per share. ;)

Hi dipshit.

Nothing has changed- Bakkt and Fidelity are about to enter crypto, the institutions are coming. The bitcoin ETF is also likely to be approved.

Tulips is a tired misinformed analogy only the uneducated use, so no surprises there. Tulips are flowers, not a disruptive open source technology.

Come back to me in 3 years, not every month when there is a market downturn in a well established bear market. I get that you don’t have a strong command of the language - but it’s clear that this is a long term investment as I’ve stated countless times. Bitcoin has been declared dead about 300 times, by intellectually challenged and strategically myopic individuals like yourself. It’s still up several times from where it was at the start of last year.

I just bought more today. How’s your mums basement treating you? Want a biscuit?
Lol but what about the altcoins you were pumping? Are you willing to admit that the vast majority of altcoins are worthless yet?

Lol but what about the altcoins you were pumping? Are you willing to admit that the vast majority of altcoins are worthless yet?

Not at all - alts always dump hard and shoot up harder. It’s only noobs who get all excited when prices go up or down drastically. I’ve picked solid long term bets - I’m golden. Also helps that I’m not a child and have patience I suppose.

I've never had any interest in buying crypto currencies before, but if JonesBones says BitCoin is dead, that means there's a good chance that this may be a good time to buy Bitcoin.

A few months ago he said Tesla was dead, and it has since risen around $80 per share. ;)

Lol couldn’t agree more. ‘The stock market is dead! Bitcoin is dead! Tesla is dead! We’re all dead!’ Erm yeah...it’s called a market slump idiot.

Not at all - alts always dump hard and shoot up harder. It’s only noobs who get all excited when prices go up or down drastically. I’ve picked solid long term bets - I’m golden. Also helps that I’m not a child and have patience I suppose.
Lol it's hilarious to hear you talk about n00bs but yet you're invested at all into alts. There is no reason that ethereum (as a singular example) has to exist as its own coin when it can currently be used in a bitcoin side chain. I'm pretty sure I pointed this out to you and you just stuck your fingers in your ears and pretended I had no idea what a side chain was.

dApps will never take off in the first place. Proof of stake coins - never will take off. I can go on and on.

Lol it's hilarious to hear you talk about n00bs but yet you're invested at all into alts. There is no reason that ethereum (as a singular example) has to exist as its own coin when it can currently be used in a bitcoin side chain. I'm pretty sure I pointed this out to you and you just stuck your fingers in your ears and pretended I had no idea what a side chain was.

dApps will never take off in the first place. Proof of stake coins - never will take off. I can go on and on.

Sigh. I have taken apart posts like yours in my other thread. In fact - yes I already destroyed your pathetic inputs on the other thread. Bitcoin maximillism is nothing new. There is a reason why fidelity is opening up its 7 trillion investment base into alts, not just BTC. But of course, every asshole with an opinion knows better lol. I’ve given detailed research based input into each of my picks so am not going to waste my time with you. I’m happy with my picks, let’s hope your happy with yours.

Last edited:
Sigh. I have taken apart posts like yours in my other thread. In fact - yes I already destroyed your pathetic inputs on the other thread. Bitcoin maximillism is nothing new. There is a reason why fidelity is opening up its 7 trillion investment base into alts, not just BTC. But of course, every asshole with an opinion knows better lol. I’ve given detailed research based input into each of my picks so am not going to waste my time with you. I’m happy with my picks, let’s hope your happy with yours.
LOL! You're happy to lose money?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cryptocurrency-a-few-tips-from-an-old-hand.3679039/

1) ETHOS
On december 20th: 2.57
Now: 0.24

2) POWER LEDGER

On december 20th: 1.20
Now: 0.13

3) Bit Degree

On Jan 13th 2018: 0.5
Now: 0.005

4) Singularity Net

On Jan 20th 2018: 1.64
Now: 0.04

5) INTERNET NODE TOKEN (INT)

On Jan 20th 2018: 1.03
Now: 0.02

If anyone actually listened to your advice from this thread they would have lost nearly their entire investment. These coins are obviously heading to 0.

But you did your research <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Gonna be interesting to see what's going to happen Dec-Feb

LOL! You're happy to lose money?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cryptocurrency-a-few-tips-from-an-old-hand.3679039/

1) ETHOS
On december 20th: 2.57
Now: 0.24

2) POWER LEDGER

On december 20th: 1.20
Now: 0.13

3) Bit Degree

On Jan 13th 2018: 0.5
Now: 0.005

4) Singularity Net

On Jan 20th 2018: 1.64
Now: 0.04

5) INTERNET NODE TOKEN (INT)

On Jan 20th 2018: 1.03
Now: 0.02

If anyone actually listened to your advice from this thread they would have lost nearly their entire investment. These coins are obviously heading to 0.

But you did your research <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You’re so bright. So so bright.

Every single crypto amongst 2000 projects is down by similar amounts - or did you only notice my picks?

What research have you done? Hurr durrr...don’t need side chains...hurrrr durrr. Do you have a single clue as to the progress each of the projects has made. Hurrr durrrr...side chain....hurrr durrr loook price down...hodor!

I’ve made shitloads of money by the way. Lol what a tool!

Every single crypto amongst 2000 projects is down by similar amounts - or did you only notice my picks?

What research have you done? Hurr durrr...don’t need side chains...hurrrr durrr. Do you have a single clue as to the progress each of the projects has made. Hurrr durrrr...side chain....hurrr durrr loook price down...hodor!

Lol what a tool!

You see a way for XVG to overthrow XMR?

You see a way for XVG to overthrow XMR?

lol I feel I need to whisper back to you. Not a big fan of XVG. XMR is solid, privacy coins will always have a niche and XMR is top notch. ZEC is good too- very talented development team, some real OGs.

I’ve made shitloads of money by the way. Lol what a tool!
"Hurr durrr...don’t need side chains...hurrrr durrr" You realize this is you right? you're the dipshit trying to pretend sidechains don't work lol

You literally just post nonsense about Fidelity investing in alts therefore your opinions are validated.
Let me ask you this, how much has fidelity put into altcoins? Exactly how much and into which altcoins.

I got into bitcoin a time back when it was around $7K... I sold all my principle investment at $12Kish or something like that. I would have to look it up. I still have all my profits sitting there, but yeah.... it's dropping. I will just let it stay there and maybe someday it will be worth a shit ton, or I will break even or take a small win. I can't lose now, so whatever.

"Hurr durrr...don’t need side chains...hurrrr durrr" You realize this is you right? you're the dipshit trying to pretend sidechains don't work lol

You literally just post nonsense about Fidelity investing in alts therefore your opinions are validated.
Let me ask you this, how much has fidelity put into altcoins? Exactly how much and into which altcoins.

Lol! Fidelity has clearly stated they are going to launch a cryptoasset investment platform - that will offer a variety of crypto assets. They had a massive press conference with Bloomberg about their plans. There are over a hundred news articles stating this - go find the links yourself and educate yourself before opening your virtual mouth calling things ‘nonsense....hurrr durrr how much alts fidelity buy? Hurrr durrrrr’.....more gibberish about ‘side chains’.

Want a hug Patrick? I’d buy you a cookie with the profits I’ve made if I met you in real life ya sad, uneducated jealous little bastard x

Back