Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

Lol at anyone buying gold in 2024. Gold is something people in the middle ages cared for.
You should invest in crypto, semiconductor and tech stocks. You know, stuff that is actually important.

Artificial intelligence cryptos are hot and growing.

My favorites:
Render
Fetch.ai
AIOZ network
Origin Trail
Near Protocol
Echelon Prime

The other new development is the effort to tokenize and digitize EVERYTHING. Blackrock is pushing hard for this.

This new category is called RWA, real world assets.

The #1 crypto in the space is Ondo. This coin can do a 100X imho.

@Rob Battisti

You are influencing my gold and silver thinking. Over the next year, as realities emerge, I might change my mind.

@Rob Battisti

You are influencing my gold and silver thinking. Over the next year, as realities emerge, I might change my mind.
Just follow the money. Look at Gold ETFs versus BTC ETFs. There won’t be this magical reversal.

Gold is at an 11 trillion dollar market cap. There is no reason for it to double when there is a more attractive asset out there.

Reactions: N13
Just follow the money. Look at Gold ETFs versus BTC ETFs. There won’t be this magical reversal.

Gold is at an 11 trillion dollar market cap. There is no reason for it to double when there is a more attractive asset out there.
It's the volatility and bear market that scare me.

Last cycle, I started with 350 units. Got it up to 1100 units. Then within 4 months I was back down to 400 units. I exited crypto and went into gold and silver for safety. It was a good move because I would have dropped to 275 units.

I learned a lot, more than units were worth. Now I'm back, fully in and going strong.

There is an angle with gold having to do with bonds. If I can correlate bond problems with crypto, then everything changes.

Here's how I'm feeling about this week in crypto land:

He'll yeah!!!

all crypto is a ponzi scheme and scam. Your bitcoins are basically worthless.

You can still cut your losses, salvage what’s left and sell your btc to me for $10,000 cold hard cash a BTC.

I'm holding my bitcoin and adding to my alts on the dip. Going very well. My alt fund is up, can't wait to see what happens when the sideways yield to the bulls.
Something to think about for the people who got scared and sold Bitcoin on the dip.............................

• Love
all crypto is a ponzi scheme and scam. Your bitcoins are basically worthless.

You can still cut your losses, salvage what’s left and sell your btc to me for $10,000 cold hard cash a BTC.
There are millions of people who want to buy my Bitcoin for 70k each. Saylor is borrowing money to buy more Bitcoin at any price. You might need to sweeten your offer.

I was waiting on that post...warming up towards your advice.

Some of my alts have doubled already. Better return in a month than gold will do all year.

AERO was up over 50% today alone. 99% on the week.
Ondo is up 100% in a week!

@Rob Battisti

I already sold all my gold and silver when I awoke from the crypto winter.

The question will be whether I move crypto profits back into the metals later this year. I'll know what to do when the time comes.

@Rob Battisti

I already sold all my gold and silver when I awoke from the crypto winter.

The question will be whether I move crypto profits back into the metals later this year. I'll know what to do when the time comes.
I’m no financial advisor. My plan is to pull profits once we get to 125-145ish in 10% increments. I’ll put that into a high yield savings account until a bottom arrives and then back into BTC/SOL

I’m no financial advisor. My plan is to pull profits once we get to 125-145ish in 10% increments. I’ll put that into a high yield savings account until a bottom arrives and then back into BTC/SOL
Hell yeah.

I'm not a big fan of depending on a bank tho. Last cycle I exited and went metal. Probably do the same. Maybe this cycle is different and it just keeps going.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that bitcoin hits 80k by the end of the week and my alt fund should double.

I thought of another way. Instead of a high yield savings account or gold, put money into Solana which pays a 5% dividend or Cosmos which pays a 9% dividend.

I thought of another way. Instead of a high yield savings account or gold, put money into Solana which pays a 5% dividend or Cosmos which pays a 9% dividend.
Yeah I am/will do that too. I’d level back into SOL about 3 months after the initial drop.

The Kucoin platform is in deep doo doo with teh long arm of the law.

Use the Coinbase exchange. Plus, the coins they handle have the greatest exposure to the market.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back