Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

Exactly.

A chart of the value of the dollar over time:
main-qimg-5db74e27f9d2a4e10f4c322b3ad5734a

Haha, that's pretty misleading.

Silly graphic is silly.

"I can buy less with my dollar" doesn't really matter when you get far more dollars.

You won't get far more bitcoins if the price keeps increasing, it's the polar opposite.

I know the chart isn't saying "we were better off in the Great Depression", but it's still a silly chart.

Just follow the money. Look at Gold ETFs versus BTC ETFs. There won’t be this magical reversal.

Gold is at an 11 trillion dollar market cap. There is no reason for it to double when there is a more attractive asset out there.
Update since this post.......

Since March 23, 2024

Bitcoin is up 4%

Gold is up 11%

Silver is up 24%

Silver might be the new bitcoin. Hi-Ho Silver!!

I tried to tell you guys about gold (precious metals). We are at the onset of an ugly stagflation period. Precious metals will shine over the next decade. Silver is up over 6% today alone. When the sheep realize inflation is here to stay lookout. I expect bitcoin to do ok but precious metals will lead the way. I will post end of year stats from now on to compare. Moving forward this should be very interesting.

Update since this post.......

Since March 23, 2024

Bitcoin is up 4%

Gold is up 11%

Silver is up 24%

Silver might be the new bitcoin. Hi-Ho Silver!!

I tried to tell you guys about gold (precious metals). We are at the onset of an ugly stagflation period. Precious metals will shine over the next decade. Silver is up over 6% today alone. When the sheep realize inflation is here to stay lookout. I expect bitcoin to do ok but precious metals will lead the way. I will post end of year stats from now on to compare. Moving forward this should be very interesting.
Lollll

Oh brother.

Back