Media Bitter Cruz tries to school Adesanya about having a chip on his shoulder

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

*timestamped
The audacity
{<jordan}
Israel makes a good point about not having cards stacked in his favor up until this point at 5:50.

I love Dom fr but damn, he looked like a child trying to give advice to a parent in this vid lmao.
<{outtahere}>

I was wondering why does Izzy have the interim belt on this shoulder since he unified the belt.

Then i realized it's Izzy.

I love Dom fr, but damn he looked like a child trying to give advice to a parent in this vid lmao.
<{outtahere}>
Real shit. Dom's just a contarian, through and through.
I was wondering why does Izzy have the interim belt on this shoulder since he unified the belt.

Then i realized it's Izzy.
Umad?
<OKC16><OKC16>

Seemed like he was trying to relate to izzy because dom is that way himself

If there’s anyone with a chip on their shoulder it’s Cruz.

Dillashaw is on his way to help with backup

Smart-kid-escapes-baby-gate-pillow.gif

He thinks he’s getting some sort of mental victory by being a dick to these fighters meanwhile only fighting every 3 years.

He thinks he’s getting some sort of mental victory by being a dick to these fighters meanwhile only fighting every 3 years.
Exactly what I see. Dom loves the smell of his farts.

Dom seems bit salty his boy lost
"one for each shoulder"

That's why it's hilarious.

He was trying to lecture the guy, even went for the responsible uncle shoulder touch
{<jordan}

I think you misinterpreted the question. He was asking Israel, straight up, if the reason he focuses so much on the hate he gets and never on the love he gets is because it helps motivate him. It wasn't a judgement. It was a question. Israel seemed to understand the question. He did answer it.

I used to not mind Dom, but got damn he has become unbearable to me now. Dude is so unlikable. And a horrible commentator, constantly stumbling on his words. Idk how he keeps that job.

I think you misinterpreted the question. He was asking Israel, straight up, if the reason he focuses so much on the hate he gets and never on the love he gets is because it helps motivate him. It wasn't a judgement. It was a question. Israel seemed to understand the question. He did answer it.
I don't know man, if you watch the video in its entirety, Dom brought it up twice. Looked like he was trying to call him out to me.

I really am a fan of him. He refereed to himself as a trolly casual fanboy at the end of the day during the Post fight conf. He danced himself into the cage, flattened the champ with total ease, and walked out the double interim champ

I don't get what people are talking about. Adesanya is looking at the bad and cruz points out the reality and to look at the bright side. That's what you're supposed to do as a good person.

Back