Bizarre Luke Thomas segment on Woodley vs Dana. Shouting, sweating, and turning red

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Begins 8 minutes 40 seconds in, and lasts for about another 8 minutes.

The most recent episode of the MMA Hour featuring its new host Luke Thomas featured a bizarre segment where Luke ranted about Dana not showing up to the press conference.

Irrespective of what you make of Dana - why the fuck is Luke shouting, sweating, and gradually turning red? He starts desperately throwing out stats. Is he having a breakdown?

Hmm Bizarre. Turning all red and angry is Dana White's thing not Luke Thomas.

Luke Thomas supporting the Wakanda movement along with Schaub.

How is it desperate to throw out stats? they are arguments to support his point.

It's nice that Luke has moved on from Jon Jones to Woodley. I wish him well. Hopefully Woodley will not dump him like Jon did.

Begins 8 minutes 40 seconds in, and lasts for about another 8 minutes.

The most recent episode of the MMA Hour featuring its new host Luke Thomas featured a bizarre segment where Luke ranted about Dana not showing up to the press conference.

Irrespective of what you make of Dana - why the fuck is Luke shouting, sweating, and gradually turning red? He starts desperately throwing out stats. Is he having a breakdown?

If you don't understand what he was saying, then this says more about you than Luke Thomas.

You are desperately trying to disguise your bash thread.

Would Tyron just fuck Luke's wife already? Hes obviously begging for it.

He is also right. The UFC and Dana should bury whatever disagreements they had with Woodley and get behind him.

Luke Thomas cucking out for a jacked black guy,

Nothing new here TS.

It's nice that Luke has moved on from Jon Jones to Woodley. I wish him well. Hopefully Woodley will not dump him like Jon did.

QONVIyz.gif

Luke THomas is such a SJW .

Also i dont really like you Luke so im not going to watch your show
<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

If you don't understand what he was saying, then this says more about you than Luke Thomas.

You are desperately trying to disguise your bash thread.

I do understand what he is saying. Why is he bellowing, sweating, and turning red?

I do understand what he is saying. Why is he bellowing, sweating, and turning red?
He's on twitter. Ask him.

Then go back and watch some of his videos and ask yourself; "how is this different?"

I didnt see him going red and sweating.

But I dont see colors like others do <3>

Back