Bizarre moments in MMA History, Ft Vengeful Mama Penn & BigFoot's Voodoo Guy

Which moment is more Bizarre?

• Mama Penn Lawyers up against GSP

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Fedor's Coach saying BigFoot used a Voodoo Guy

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Jason Delucia asked Bas for some of his blood so he could put a hex on Bas before one of their Pancrase fights. They actually got into an argument about it right here on Sherdog….maybe someone can find it.

Jason Delucia asked Bas for some of his blood so he could put a hex on Bas before one of their Pancrase fights. They actually got into an argument about it right here on Sherdog….maybe someone can find it.
No way

Who drank the piss?
It has been quite a few years, i cant recall a screen name

but I did see the livestrram and it definitely delivered on all the weirdness you could ever want from such a thing.

r2vYpB.gif

Don't know if anyone ever got to ask Kalib Starnes WTF he was doing running the whole fight

Seriously? I know Delucia was into some exotic kung fu styles and stuff, but didn't think he'd go full witch doctor.

Recently, I thought Mayra bueno silva was really realy weird durring buffer announcing her name. She has a really concerned look on her face, like her child was lost in a shopping mall and she was feverishly trying to find them.

The Nevada state athletic commission got to perform an investigation on the Nevada state athletic commission to decide if they were incompetent morons who didn’t notice a fighter cheating .
<Lmaoo>

r2vYpB.gif

Don't know if anyone ever got to ask Kalib Starnes WTF he was doing running the whole fight
He said he would have been knocked out if he stayed in the pocket and tried to strike with Nate.

He said he would have been knocked out if he stayed in the pocket and tried to strike with Nate.
I guess you can't get knocked out if you don't fight at all, and just run away for 3 rounds

IIRC, he got released by Dana right after the fight... so... didn't get KOd, but lost his job

I guess you can't get knocked out if you don't fight at all, and just run away for 3 rounds

IIRC, he got released by Dana right after the fight... so... didn't get KOd, but lost his job
Exactly lol lost the fight and job and dignity all in one night.

He actually recorded it??
Hey haven’t logged in in a bit. Yes he recorded himself masturbating his dog and uploaded it to instagram and his fans thought it hilarious whilst the adults and straight fans amongst were aghast.

Hey haven’t logged in in a bit. Yes he recorded himself masturbating his dog and uploaded it to instagram and his fans thought it hilarious whilst the adults and straight fans amongst were aghast.
That's just crazy... and I'd like to think that it is illegal in some places at least

Back