Bizarre moments in MMA History, Ft Vengeful Mama Penn & BigFoot's Voodoo Guy

Which moment is more Bizarre?

• Mama Penn Lawyers up against GSP

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Fedor's Coach saying BigFoot used a Voodoo Guy

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Lyoto Machida explaining the benefits of drinking pee for MMA success was pretty bizarre for me.
AH: "Does Lyoto drink urine daily?"

YM: "Yeah, I mean, the reason why… Lyoto did drink his urine every day up until you know for this fight but you know the reason he started really drinking his urine is about two or three years ago he had this cough, he would take medicine, take medicine, he wouldn’t get rid of it and he asked his Dad, “What should I do?” and he said, “Hey, drink your urine, that’s what’s going to keep your healthy,” and that’s exactly what he did, he drank the urine and within a few days, a few weeks his cough went away and he didn’t have that problem any more."

I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it last year, thought he was trolling. But after trying it out myself it turned out he might not be lying at all

A legendary moment in MMA history.

"Jesus come quickly... we're barely holding on." - Dennis Hallman

ironically enough, that was the same thing his speedo said during his fight with Brian Ebersole

I think it is pretty safe to say that the sport of MMA is as Popular as it ever has been.

So, I thought I would revive some of the wildest most Bizarre moments or claims in MMA history and share it with some of the newer fans... or brush up memory for some of the old timers.

As a bonus, sherbros will also get to vote on which moment is wilder.

Part 1: Mama Penn VS BigFoot's Voodoo Guy

a) Mama Penn Lawers-UP against GSP

After the infamous GSP VS Penn Superfight: Champion VS Champion... BJ Penn ended up quitting on the stool in the 4th Round.
There were some accusations that GSP had greased up for the fight... but after investigation by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, they concluded that GSP did in fact not cheat.

That being said, Mama Penn was not going to let things be. She lawyered up and even publicly criticized GSP on numerous occasions.
She also lawyered up and threatened to sue GSP, including having her lawyer contact the NSAC.

Nothing would come of it, but BJ's mom went wild on GSP and claimed that her son BJ was in danger since he couldn't defend himself.

Penn got so badly beat that his momma came to "school" to raise hell. hah.

b) Fedor's corner claims that BigFoot hired a Voodoo guy for their fight

I'm sure everyone remembers this fight between Fedor and BigFoot. It was part of the infamous StrikeForce HeavyWeight GrandPrix.

Fedor would end up losing the fight, and suffering a badly swollen eye.

Vladimir Voronov, Fedor's Long time coach, would claim that BigFoot's corner hired a WitchDoctor to practice Voodoo cageside, to disrupt Fedor in the fight.
He said Fedor was doing the opposite of what he was supposed to do in the fight... and this was the reason of Fedor losing.

BigFoot's coach did later admit to to being caught using black magic... with the following quote

"Jeez!! I got [caught!] I will have to come out with the truth now!
I hired a Macumbeiro (Brazilian witch doctor) and we killed a black chicken on the crossroads. After this, over a few beers, I showed the witch doctor Fedor’s fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn’t be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat just to make sure! Very potent stuff! Really messed Fedor’s brain waves up! We wanted to try that other military stuff Voronov is talking about, but it’s expensive technology and we were broke! The chicken and the goat came out way cheaper. Witch doctor is a friend; [he] did it for a few beers and an autograph!"

-------------

So, which between the 2 do you find more bizarre?
I remember GSP vs Penn ll well. My favourite part..

1707367747977.gif

Lyoto Machida explaining the benefits of drinking pee for MMA success was pretty bizarre for me.

YM: "Yeah, I mean, the reason why… Lyoto did drink his urine every day up until you know for this fight but you know the reason he started really drinking his urine is about two or three years ago he had this cough, he would take medicine, take medicine, he wouldn’t get rid of it and he asked his Dad, “What should I do?” and he said, “Hey, drink your urine, that’s what’s going to keep your healthy,” and that’s exactly what he did, he drank the urine and within a few days, a few weeks his cough went away and he didn’t have that problem any more."

I couldn't believe it when I first heard about it last year, thought he was trolling. But after trying it out myself it turned out he might not be lying at all
<{ohyeah}>

YM: "Yeah...

Was anyone else on here for the famous piss bet and livestream?

I believe it was a bet on Machida vs Shogun 2.

And the bet was loser drinks their own piss on camera on live stream.

Pretty classy stuff.

GSP greased up because alien info said Penn might do an oil check.

<mma4>

Nothing bizarre about bj peen coming from a family of whiny bitches but the Fedor voodoo one is truly bizarre.
As an eastern European, I can tell you the belief in black and white magic is culturally rooted.
For good reason.

Matt Brown told an odd story about some random dude in the back who told him to stop cutting weight when he fought Robbie lawler.

“Dana comes over, like, five minutes later and he goes, ‘Hey, did somebody just tell you not to cut weight?’ I said, ‘Yes, some doctor.’ He goes, ‘That dude’s not a doctor. I don’t know who that guy is.’ I guess he had told somebody else that missed weight also.

“We meet with Dana in the back and I said I can still go cut the weight. I just put on an extra two or three pounds with this water. And he said, ‘Don’t worry about it, we’re not taking your 20%. Robbie (Lawler) was there, he was cool with it.’ And that was that.”

I think the Bestiality video of Izzy commiting a sex act on a dog was the most bizarre.

Bisping's cup breaking at MSG vs GSP and him getting a dinner plate stuffed down his pants was weird to me.

I think it is pretty safe to say that the sport of MMA is as Popular as it ever has been.

So, I thought I would revive some of the wildest most Bizarre moments or claims in MMA history and share it with some of the newer fans... or brush up memory for some of the old timers.

As a bonus, sherbros will also get to vote on which moment is wilder.

Part 1: Mama Penn VS BigFoot's Voodoo Guy

a) Mama Penn Lawers-UP against GSP

After the infamous GSP VS Penn Superfight: Champion VS Champion... BJ Penn ended up quitting on the stool in the 4th Round.
There were some accusations that GSP had greased up for the fight... but after investigation by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, they concluded that GSP did in fact not cheat.

That being said, Mama Penn was not going to let things be. She lawyered up and even publicly criticized GSP on numerous occasions.
She also lawyered up and threatened to sue GSP, including having her lawyer contact the NSAC.

Nothing would come of it, but BJ's mom went wild on GSP and claimed that her son BJ was in danger since he couldn't defend himself.

Penn got so badly beat that his momma came to "school" to raise hell. hah.

b) Fedor's corner claims that BigFoot hired a Voodoo guy for their fight

I'm sure everyone remembers this fight between Fedor and BigFoot. It was part of the infamous StrikeForce HeavyWeight GrandPrix.

Fedor would end up losing the fight, and suffering a badly swollen eye.

Vladimir Voronov, Fedor's Long time coach, would claim that BigFoot's corner hired a WitchDoctor to practice Voodoo cageside, to disrupt Fedor in the fight.
He said Fedor was doing the opposite of what he was supposed to do in the fight... and this was the reason of Fedor losing.

BigFoot's coach did later admit to to being caught using black magic... with the following quote

"Jeez!! I got [caught!] I will have to come out with the truth now!
I hired a Macumbeiro (Brazilian witch doctor) and we killed a black chicken on the crossroads. After this, over a few beers, I showed the witch doctor Fedor’s fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn’t be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat just to make sure! Very potent stuff! Really messed Fedor’s brain waves up! We wanted to try that other military stuff Voronov is talking about, but it’s expensive technology and we were broke! The chicken and the goat came out way cheaper. Witch doctor is a friend; [he] did it for a few beers and an autograph!"

-------------

So, which between the 2 do you find more bizarre?
ARISE, CHICKEN! ARISE!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back