BJ Penn Believes in Lizard Ppl / Reptilians

Bgfu.gif

That movie has the longest and most hilarious one on one fight scene in film history.

Sadly, in mma when you have to keep laser focus and a inexorbitant amount of time to hone the craft, it doesn't leave much room to learn in other areas. BJJ guys are the same way, so many of them believe in these conspiracies because I doubt many of them had a good education and developed poor critical thinking skills later in life.

I heard there is a leaked Randy Couture video of him becoming a lizard or something like that

BJ Penn was a ufc champ, a kickboxing legend, a BJ champion and fought Lyoto and Richy. But he is dumb.

You do realize the athletic accomplishments you just listed has nothing to do with having intelligence or common sense right? Mike Perry could go on to become a multiple time champion but his IQ levels would remain the same.

You do realize the athletic accomplishments you just listed has nothing to do with having intelligence or common sense right? Mike Perry could go on to become a multiple time champion but his IQ levels would remain the same.
I take it you have experience in high level bj competitions. I do not. I assumed it took a smart man to understand the complex nature of a bj. But again, I was wrong. You my friend are the bj expert!

BJ Penn must be hanging out with some really smart ppl. In all seriousness, what is up with MMA fighter and believing in conspiracies like Lizard Ppl and Flat Earth?
There's a whole shit load of them - rich franklin, penn, vera (brandon), kron off the top of my head.

And a lot of borderline - plandemic types (especially in BJJ (north american guys) and MMA.

The short answer is humans evolved from apes. Humans are just bizarre apes that have an innate desire to need to know what is going on in the world that they can’t explain.

This is what's called bullshit science... we wont live to see this theory thrown out but id bet my life in the future the apes turned to man theory will be laughed at

This is what's called bullshit science... we wont live to see this theory thrown out but id bet my life in the future the apes turned to man theory will be laughed at
Humans are literally primates. Our dna shows that our closest relatives are chimps and bonobos. What do you think humans are?

BJ Penn is my favorite fighter ever.
I believe in Lizard people.
That being said, BJ Penn needs his whole head studied and tested in a laboratory to figure out what he’s made of.
And he still has CTE

not the amount that Hughes has but The Prodigy was in a Rush so he used is GSP to find a way back to the train tracks, but was hit by the train so they had to call a Robbing Lawyer to help solve the Matt Riddle just to get BJ a Liddell more Northcutt. Eventually PVZ got CTE from UFC and BKB that she tried out for NFL LOL now she’s in the LGBQT.

Doesn't everyone? I thought this was common knowledge

Back