BJ Penn, is everything Conor wishes he was. BJ Penn was the true warfare fighter.

I bet BJ and other fighters wish that they were in Conor's position.

Remember true warfare, Before Conor got choked out by an out of shape diaz? Remember when weight didn't matter, when Conor would fight anybody no matter what?

BJ penn is that man.....He is the true warfare fighter...He fought anybody, he fought some of the GOATs, who were clearly bigger and he didn't cry about weight.

BJ Penn is everything Conor wishes he was...A true man who doesn't hide behind a weight class.

Conor showed lots of bravado before he lost to Nate...Now he hides behind weight , Afraid, scurred...Hell he is dodging Khabib, a guy the same size as him...Truly embarrassing.

BJ penn didn't pick on manlets smaller than him, he fought guys similar size and way bigger...Truly amazing.

BJ Penn is a real fighter.

Lol i dono dude. I dont think conor wishes he was BJ penn and he's not really a true warfare fighter either. Nate and Nick Diaz are true warfare fighters, BJ is a wannabe true warfare fighter but hes missing that inner animal that the diaz bros have, probably because BJ penn is a privelaged individual who comes from a rich family whos family paid for him to train with the worlds best(vs. diaz bros, who didnt have shit and had to become self-made men, the diaz bros have chips on their shoulder because of their upbringing, unlike BJ). Conor is similair to the diaz bros, not as tough, but is at least as tough as BJ penn. Conor came from nothing and had bum training partners . He is a self-made man. BJ penn is not. In this game of life conor is by far stronger than BJ penn in all facets.

Not saying that BJ penn is bad or weak in any way, BJ is a great fighter and I love the guy , but conor has done more, is a better stand up fighter, and is smarter, and is a self-made man.

Remember true warfare, Before Conor got choked out by an out of shape diaz? Remember when weight didn't matter, when Conor would fight anybody no matter what?

BJ penn is that man.....He is the true warfare fighter...He fought anybody, he fought some of the GOATs, who were clearly bigger and he didn't cry about weight.

BJ Penn is everything Conor wishes he was...A true man who doesn't hide behind a weight class.

Conor showed lots of bravado before he lost to Nate...Now he hides behind weight , Afraid, scurred...Hell he is dodging Khabib, a guy the same size as him...Truly embarrassing.

BJ penn didn't pick on manlets smaller than him, he fought guys similar size and way bigger...Truly amazing.

One of few good things with your posts are that I get to see your av.

Seriously do, I'm Conor fan but I can see your logic, if you stayed at praising BJ and stopped with this Conor trashing in every damn thread. Then people actually would take your posts serious.

just imagine the shit that any of the more famous fighters would get for quitting in round 4 lol but not Bj why the fuck is that???

McGregor is Bj Penn 2.0 !!! Now give him his fookin belt.

Lol i dono dude. I dont think conor wishes he was BJ penn and he's not really a true warfare fighter either. Nate and Nick Diaz are true warfare fighters, BJ is a wannabe true warfare fighter but hes missing that inner animal that the diaz bros have, probably because BJ penn is a privelaged individual who comes from a rich family whos family paid for him to train with the worlds best(vs. diaz bros, who didnt have shit and had to become self-made men, the diaz bros have chips on their shoulder because of their upbringing, unlike BJ). Conor is similair to the diaz bros, not as tough, but is at least as tough as BJ penn. Conor came from nothing and had bum training partners . He is a self-made man. BJ penn is not. In this game of life conor is by far stronger than BJ penn in all facets.

Not saying that BJ penn is bad or weak in any way, BJ is a great fighter and I love the guy , but conor has done more, is a better stand up fighter, and is smarter, and is a self-made man.

lol

The Diaz bros are warfare triathletes

Other than the fact that BJ dragged his mommy down to the NSAC to cry.

He's the real deal. I respect his accomplishments in the UFC.

Conor has faced lesser competitin, and is ducking Khabib....he better fight Khabib or Ferguson next, orhis LW reign will be a fuck'n joke.

just imagine the shit that any of the more famous fighters would get for quitting in round 4 lol but not Bj why the fuck is that???
might have something to do with who he was fighting at a weight class above the class he had any business fighting in? Name another natural lw in history who would make it 4 rounds with that animal.

BJ Penn, 5'9" with a 70" reach, fought most of his career at LW but has also fought at:

FW
WW
MW
HW (actually openweight cause BJ only weighed 191 lbs)

Say what you want about the guy but that's pretty insane

Ya and it was Machida, not some random bum.

I'm assuming most of the fucktards in this thread are just trolling.

might have something to do with who he was fighting at a weight class above the class he had any business fighting in? Name another natural lw in history who would make it 4 rounds with that animal.

True, plus he was a pre-USADA animal that was a greaser.

You really are obsessed with McGregor, find yourself a hobby you soft twat

Your AV is fantastic but all these Conor threads are ruining it...

Conor hides behind a weight class? L.m.f.a.o. Yeah, that's why he has belts at 145,155, and wants Woodley. Because he hides behind a weight class.

Watching Conor drive retards insane has made sherdog an awesome place lol.

To the death, Georges!

Why hasn't this good been banned yet? Nobody likes him 'cause all he does is make shit threads and troll. Bring back 99silva and get rid of TS.

Nothing says warfare like quitting on the stool and having your mom go to a hearing with you

Conor McGregor is everything the TS wishes he could be.

Back