BJ Penn Street Fight: What Really Happened

Who started the fight?

• Total voters
Bunch of fucking liberal shertards....

Facts are out you hating demise focusing dogs...., The fat guy started the fight, flash KO'd BJ...BJ got up and kicked his ass badly afterward. The odd thing about this is apparently they are long time acquaintances, likely this is something that should not have been a big deal...but age of the fucking cell phone videos...people cant resist the attention...bunch of whores.
Hahaha jesus aged christ man, chill out. life is too short to be so angry over stuff like this

Stopped reading when I saw the source was BJ Penn lol. Can't believe anything that dude says anymore. With all the DV, bar fights, street fights, cuck and groping stories he's got floating around not to mention losing every fight the last 10 years like Bob Sapp.

Looks to me like BJ was just defending being taken down while asking the guy WTF he was doing, on and then was suckerpunched.

I assume the 2nd video (with bj on his back raining punches) took place after.

BJ’s fault for instigating the big dude by telling him to “hit me again, hit me again” After BJ gets stunned, he get’s mad and absolutely destroys the dude. Entire situation could’ve been avoided if Penn didn’t let the guy tee off on him thinking he’s superman.

Because obviously a sucker punch couldn't have led to this right?

And because they're obviously talking about the KO punch as a sucker punch right?

In fact, if you even cared to read the article, the cheap shot is said to have started the whole thing.

If you saw the video you would know he was not cheap shotted.

He was KOed by a slap actually.

Apparently he beat the guys ass later, but that is pussy shit. Had his boys not been there to save him and the other guy showed him mercy he would be seriously hurt. No redemption available there BJ you got duffed out by a short fatty.

BJ’s fault for instigating the big dude by telling him to “hit me again, hit me again” After BJ gets stunned, he get’s mad and absolutely destroys the dude. Entire situation could’ve been avoided if Penn didn’t let the guy tee off on him thinking he’s superman.

What is with all the strange delusions that he did anything good or beat the guys ass after he was "stunned".... he was KOed.

Had someone not helped him up or got the other guy to back off he was brown bread

Why isn’t there a reality show yet where random guys at bars are paid to fight?

Or better yet, random guys in bars are paid to fight UFC fighters right outside the bar.
The first is called 'Tough Man' and the second is called 'Bully Beatdown'

If you saw the video you would know he was not cheap shotted.

He was KOed by a slap actually.

Apparently he beat the guys ass later, but that is pussy shit. Had his boys not been there to save him and the other guy showed him mercy he would be seriously hurt. No redemption available there BJ you got duffed out by a short fatty.

"the altercation started after he was hit with a “cheap shot”"

They are very clearly already in the middle of the altercation in the video.

The detail of events seem to be

>BJ goes up to guy to hug him(they know each other)
>BJ gets punched <- THE CHEAP SHOT
>BJ backs up and the guy punches at him again
>Apparently up to 8 punches were thrown before BJ gets knocked down in the video
>BJ gets back up and proceeds to beat the guy down in the other video

"the altercation started after he was hit with a “cheap shot”"

They are very clearly already in the middle of the altercation in the video.

The detail of events seem to be

>BJ goes up to guy to hug him(they know each other)
>BJ gets punched <- THE CHEAP SHOT
>BJ backs up and the guy punches at him again
>Apparently up to 8 punches were thrown before BJ gets knocked down in the video
>BJ gets back up and proceeds to beat the guy down in the other video

Now I'm convinced you're trolling.

Have you seen the video?

Now I'm convinced you're trolling.

Have you seen the video?

Nobody's calling the punch in the video a cheap shot. I've seen the video. The cheap shot mentioned is what's being said that started it off.

Which one happened first?

The vid of him getting knocked out or the one with him taking the back and reigning down punches?

It's not fair. Why do bad things happen to good, honest people?

Dont worry nothing will likely happen to the fat guy. He also could say he Ko'ed BJ so it wasnt all that bad for the fat guy. Sometimes you have to look on the bright side and good things do happen to good and honest people!!

lol, UFC all of famer getting his ass kicked in a street fight... there goes the myth of the baddest man on earth.... I guest it only applies from MW and up... And yet some said that MM would kill everybody in a bar
Mighty mouse would beat Penn too

also if you look closely at the beginning bj knees him in stomach. yesterday there wasjust a video of bj standing over him landing shots. to answer your question idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back