Bj Penn vs Takanori Gomi 2 is the fight to make

Yeah if UFC is going to Hawaii that's the fight to make. Then both retire.
I rather have it happen I'm ufc Japan. Although I wouldn't careless if it happens in Hawaii. As long as they reamtch in the ufc, then I'm good to go. But I just rather and prefer it to see the rematch happen in Japan.

Penn's jab looked sick vs Siver in the second round. Almost like he still had something left but then just gave up again lol.
The first 1min 30 sec of the first round, he looked good to.

jdjyx.gif
giphy.gif

Why do people want to wast half old washed up fighters fight is beyond me.

I rather have it happen I'm ufc Japan. Although I wouldn't careless if it happens in Hawaii. As long as they reamtch in the ufc, then I'm good to go. But I just rather and prefer it to see the rematch happen in Japan.
I think Hawaii is a more relevant location these days with Max Holloway being the champ. So that's my preference.

Please tweet to ufc, Dana white, and Sean Shelby to make this happen! Win or lose, both fighters needs to retire at this point. Former ufc champ vs former pride champ, 2 former p4p lightweight king at they're prime. First fight, bj got the win in his home state of Hawaii. Why not make the 2nd fight in Japan this time?
BJPenn2.jpg
UFC84_Penn-Sherk-koslo.gif~c200
giphy.gif

60588ce49800720eb60af4f8a62075c1.jpg
WellwornGiddyJunebug.gif
gomivazeredo.gif~c200

They're first fight in 2003
(I was only a little kid when this fight happend!!!!!!)

winner gets cm punk!

Fuck that. It deserves to be on a main card. Fight pass prelims.... Hell no. Depending on how stack the card is, if it's not a stack card, then it deserves to be atleast the co-main event.

Naw. It deserves Fight pass prelims. It essentially is as impactful of a fight as Shamrock vs Royce in bellator at this point. Sad but true. I would watch it still though

Edit: Maybe Fs1 prelim main event on a Japan Card

Naw. It deserves Fight pass prelims. It essentially is as impactful of a fight as Shamrock vs Royce in bellator at this point. Sad but true. I would watch it still though

Edit: Maybe Fs1 prelim main event on a Japan Card
Na.

Please tweet to ufc, Dana white, and Sean Shelby to make this happen! Win or lose, both fighters needs to retire at this point. Former ufc champ vs former pride champ, 2 former p4p lightweight king at they're prime. First fight, bj got the win in his home state of Hawaii. Why not make the 2nd fight in Japan this time?
BJPenn2.jpg
UFC84_Penn-Sherk-koslo.gif~c200
giphy.gif

60588ce49800720eb60af4f8a62075c1.jpg
WellwornGiddyJunebug.gif
gomivazeredo.gif~c200

They're first fight in 2003
(I was only a little kid when this fight happend!!!!!!)

So long as it is 2 3 minute rounds I wold watch. 5 minutes for one round 3 times is just crazy for these senior citizens

Back