Elections BJ Penn wants Dana White to run for president of U.S.

Dana at press conference would be entertaining as hell

You couldn't dunk on me if you had the GOAT himself feeding you the ball

{<jordan}

Likes are just a way of keeping score; I had twice as many before the Great Sherdog Reset. But since you brought it up, guess who's posts get more love in this Thread out of the two of us;)

Haha so you're uncle rico? 'back in my day' before the sherdog reset? You deserve a cookie, champ!

Haha it's my thread dumdum. You're here boosting my topic to the top page because you're activated. Keep up the good work, pops!

Haha so you're uncle rico? 'back in my day' before the sherdog reset? You deserve a cookie, champ!

Haha it's my thread dumdum. You're here boosting my topic to the top page because you're activated. Keep up the good work, pops!

WTF is Uncle Rico?:confused:

Well someone has to do it; there's no way your shit-teir thread would even be on the first page without me kicking your ass all over it.

You're welcome!;)

WTF is Uncle Rico?:confused:

Well someone has to do it; there's no way your shit-teir thread would even be on the first page without me kicking your ass all over it.

You're welcome!;)

Yeah all the likes you've been getting really show how well respected you are on this fourm. Truly deserving of a platinum member.

<Dany07>

Keep dancing for me when I summon you, I'm having a good day anyway but the chuckles you give me are a nice bonus.

Yeah all the likes you've been getting really show how well respected you are on this fourm. Truly deserving of a platinum member.

<Dany07>

Keep dancing for me when I summon you, I'm having a good day anyway but the chuckles you give me are a nice bonus.

Lol, how many likes do you have in your own thread, boy? Go ahead and count them. It won't take long<45><Lmaoo>

Here’s the thing ya goofs. You don’t wanna kick joe biden off the presidential podium, you wanna beat him off.

dana%20wh.png

FTFY

Dana%20-%20President.jpg

Yes, that's what we need. Another greedy, wealthy, selfish, dishonest president.

Lol, how many likes do you have in your own thread, boy? Go ahead and count them. It won't take long<45><Lmaoo>

Which one?> I've got 4 thread floating around page 1 and 2. It's so hard to keep count of everything.

But you're platinum member and a well liked and respected one at that! You should have more likes on one post than I have in one thread, dontcha?

<{MingNope}>

Which one?> I've got 4 thread floating around page 1 and 2. It's so hard to keep count of everything.

But you're platinum member and a well liked and respected one at that! You should have more likes on one post than I have in one thread, dontcha?

<{MingNope}>

<Dany07>

Look, I understand that it's difficult for retards like you to count above ten without taking off your socks. But even you should be able to calculate how many more Likes I have than you in your own thread.

Cecil Peoples wouldn't score this one for you, Soyboy;)

<Dany07>

Look, I understand that it's difficult for retards like you to count above ten without taking off your socks. But even you should be able to calculate how many more Likes I have than you in your own thread.

Cecil Peoples wouldn't score this one for you, Soyboy;)

You got likes saying that BJ Penn has CTE, but the irony is that BJ Penn shares your politics. So that accusation of brain damage kind of shoots you in the foot, genius!

As far as our back forth, considering you're such a well liked and respected platinum belt, you should have multiple likes for all the zingers you've thrown at me. But sadly, no one seems to care much.

You got likes saying that BJ Penn has CTE, but the irony is that BJ Penn shares your politics. So that accusation of brain damage kind of shoots you in the foot, genius!

As far as our back forth, considering you're such a well liked and respected platinum belt, you should have multiple likes for all the zingers you've thrown at me. But sadly, no one seems to care much.

I understand your jealousy; you'll never be well respected. On Sherdog or anywhere else.

And the only way you'll get a Plat Belt is by stealing some of the money your mom makes from blowing all those guys at the truck stop;)

I understand your jealousy; you'll never be well respected. On Sherdog or anywhere else.

And the only way you'll get a Plat Belt is by stealing some of the money your mom makes from blowing all those guys at the truck stop;)

She couldn't blow fast enough to beat your record at the Trump T-shirt online store.
No wonder you keep getting those discounts

[<cena1}

She couldn't blow fast enough to beat your record at the Trump T-shirt online store.
No wonder you keep getting those discounts

[<cena1}

Well, at least you finally admit your momma's a whore. Congratulations on taking that first step;)

LOL! The dude slaps his wife in public, just imagine what he does behind closed doors.

Funny thing was that BJ got something like 22% of the republican votes in the primary election for governor. 22%!!

I don't understand how he get all the attention, he's kind of a train wreck.

LOL! The dude slaps his wife in public, just imagine what he does behind closed doors.

Funny thing was that BJ got something like 22% of the republican votes in the primary election for governor. 22%!!

I don't understand how he get all the attention, he's kind of a train wreck.

Herschel Walker is even less coherent and more brain damaged than BJ Penn and he got 49% of the votes in Georgia.

Say what you want about BJ Penn but he hasn't admitted to being a schizophrenic who threatened to kill his wife and have a shootout with the police.

Republicans need to stop nominating celebrity candidates lol

Well, at least you finally admit your momma's a whore. Congratulations on taking that first step;)

I acknowledge that a middle aged scottish man who thinks that Trump t-shirts makes him desirable to university students half his age communicates primarily with 'yo mumma' jokes.

You're like a simple dancing chimp, I summon you, and you arrive on cue to entertain me. You deserve a peanut, little fella.

<YayKpop>

Back