BJ trains with bosu balls in some old guy's garage

As much as I LOVE Penn (from Hawai'i and he represents well)... that fucker needs to stop trying "new techniques" and start conditioning. Forget strength training for now, get some gas in the tank ffs.

This guy's stuff looks fucking horrendous:

1:15 in, my back hurts just looking at that.

I dont believe that shit for a second.

Another great athlete that dominates in spite of his training....

some people dominate based on pure talent

the training kinda looks like hes imitating a seizure, maybe epileptic are born athletes?

If I'm not mistaken, and call me Captain Obvious if I'm not.. But it looks like he's making fun of Kenny Florian and his S&C training with Kevin Kearns.

I watched another video where that football player dude talks more about the training, and he said the "the Olympic lifts are slow".

I think the type of people who are attracted to this training are people who have no common sense whatsoever and are willing to believe and follow anyone with a wacky idea who is abit sure about himself.

This is the worst training shit i've seen. BJ has gotta go train with a real camp.

These guys are not gonna push him how he needs it. just got another bunch of blokes who "think" BJ is the best.

Bump.

i wanna know what BJ fans think of this.

I watched another video where that football player dude talks more about the training, and he said the "the Olympic lifts are slow".

That has got to be one of the most mind boggling stupid things ever said about the Olympic lifts. He's either A) never seen the Snatch or the C&J, B) is extremely mentally retarded or C) both.

Back