Bjj fayetteville Ar

NateTx4112

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have a blue belt I've had under my wing for 3+ years heading off to college this year and he's going to be a Razorback. What schools are close and worth looking at? Want to make sure he has a good place to train while he's away.

:tear: The little 15 year old kid I taught my half guard game too is growing up. Haha.

Lowell, AR (probably about about a 30min drive from Fayetteville) has TK Martial Arts. I've never been there but I would assume they're quite legit as their head coach is the assistant coach for the US Combat Wrestling Team.

http://www.tkmartialarts.com/

Looks like he's more traditional jjj vs bjj. Anyone else?

Anyone know inferno mma and any details on them?

I go to inferno in bentonville. Pmed

TK Martial arts and Inferno are both good schools depending on what you are looking for. TK will teach you more wrestling/sambo based...so lots of good leg locks. They have brought Sambo Steve down twice for seminars and Vlad down once.

I've heard great things about Inferno but haven't trained there. My buddy is an affiliate of theirs.

PM sent to TK

Last edited:
Also, I'm curious of the origin of the US Combat Wrestling Team since the "inaugural" event was held in his gym. I see Roli and Sniff are on the team so that means it's legit in that right.

I'll be completely honest....i don't follow gi...couldn't tell you what gi is for which art. So i don't really understand what you are saying. The times I've have been up there training he has worn the Kurta.

The origin of the US Combat Wrestling Team was they had the trials event there. There was people from 5 or 6 different states i believe. It was publicized well...anyone was allowed to enter. Living in Arkansas i was very happy to get the chance to compete....there isn't too much around here.

Last edited:
I'll be completely honest....i don't follow gi...couldn't tell you what gi is for which art. So i don't really understand what you are saying. The times I've have been up there training he has worn the Kurta.

The origin of the US Combat Wrestling Team was they had the trials event there. There was people from 5 or 6 different states i believe. It was publicized well...anyone was allowed to enter. Living in Arkansas i was very happy to get the chance to compete....there isn't too much around here.

Damn, I don't remember hearing about it.

I'll shoot him a message.

Back