BJJ in Hong Kong and Guang Zhou

SoSexy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'll be heading to HK (March 16-17) then to Guangzhou (March 18-20) to attend a furniture convention to be held there. I try to make it a point to train whenever I'm abroad so it would really be awesome if you guys can suggest some reputable BJJ schools i can drop by at :) it's always awesome trainin in gyms in different countries cause of the ridiculously firendly people you meet and the things you learn.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

its china... its more likely you will find ktv and bbbj rather than bjj....

Hong Kong has plenty of great BJJ clubs...
Check out Grips, Hong Kong BJJ and Kowloon BJJ while youre there.

I've heard some great things about Kowloon BJJ, Hong Kong BJJ, and Triquest. And I've heard some not-so-great things about Gracie Barra Hong Kong. Be sure to let us all know how your training goes, please!

Rodrigo Medieros is with Epic MMA in Hong Kong. Supposedly largest BJJ training area in Hong Kong.

its china... its more likely you will find ktv and bbbj rather than bjj....

A friend went to some craphole in China doing TEFL, told me you can get one for like $2.

BRB just moving to China. :icon_lol:

EPIC MMA is pretty impressive (though its not cheap) I've heard Grips, Kowloon BJJ and Hong Kong BJJ are meant to be good. Like the other guy, the only report from the Gracie place wasn't very inspiring...

Hong Kong has got quite a few good gyms.

I'm having problems finding a gym thats within a reasonable distance from where I am going to live in Beijing. I have tried sending emails to Beijing BJJ and another club but with no reply.

EPIC MMA is pretty impressive (though its not cheap) I've heard Grips, Kowloon BJJ and Hong Kong BJJ are meant to be good. Like the other guy, the only report from the Gracie place wasn't very inspiring...

Just went to the website...HOLY CRAP...that is the nicest gym I've ever seen.

Just went to the website...HOLY CRAP...that is the nicest gym I've ever seen.

My instructor was telling me that BJJ Revolution team members from out of town get to train free and they have a place you can stay while there.

Oh lookie, a BJJ Revolution patch on my gis!! hahahahaha!

My instructor was telling me that BJJ Revolution team members from out of town get to train free and they have a place you can stay while there.

Oh lookie, a BJJ Revolution patch on my gis!! hahahahaha!

i don't have a patch.:icon_sad:

how much is the monthly BJJ at epic?

Best ring to check as they can have various offers. Best factor in that by default they offer unlimited classes and Gi cleaning service by default.

Damn I'll have a hard time choosing one gym in Hong Kong since that's only what I'll most likely have time for.

Any idea where to train in Guang Zhou?

Thanks for the replies homies!!!!!!!!!

Or if anyone else about from yellowfury has trained in Beijing. It would be a great help.

Back