BJJ Scout: Khabib Nurmagomedov Post Fight Study

I have to say - I think Rogan's commentary was valid - I'm sure like many Khabib fans, he was looking at the way Khabib carried himself on the feet and imagined how it would hold up to Conor or Tony rather than what was happening with Al.

I'd much prefer these videos in a persons voice.

people have off days this is the only sport where the bets guy in the world can be called an amateur lol imagine michael jordan people saying he sucks due to one bad game

hell guys will have a whole bad season in a game that takes hours to play fighting is 15-25 minutes and 1 tiny mistake can cost you the fight then all the sudden you "suck" the fans ruin this tbh look at khabib all the other times then the other day he also was fighting a different person on 1 days notice he claims he was trying to gain experience in round 3-5 by striking more moving around

people have off days this is the only sport where the bets guy in the world can be called an amateur lol imagine michael jordan people saying he sucks due to one bad game

hell guys will have a whole bad season in a game that takes hours to play fighting is 15-25 minutes and 1 tiny mistake can cost you the fight then all the sudden you "suck" the fans ruin this tbh look at khabib all the other times then the other day he also was fighting a different person on 1 days notice he claims he was trying to gain experience in round 3-5 by striking more moving around

He didn’t even do anything that bad though. He was winning the stand up and didn’t make any fatal flaws. He wasn’t rocked, taken down, etc. His cardio looked fine and it looked like he made a conscious decision to stand and work a jab.

In my opinion he was baiting Al to commit so he could get an easy take down. Similar to how GSP takes people down. I feel he didn’t want to commit to his usual chain wrestling to conserve energy, but could have if he had or wanted to.

He should perhaps pull a Fedor and go train with Hoost and develop a more refined striking game.

He didn’t even do anything that bad though. He was winning the stand up and didn’t make any fatal flaws. He wasn’t rocked, taken down, etc. His cardio looked fine and it looked like he made a conscious decision to stand and work a jab.

In my opinion he was baiting Al to commit so he could get an easy take down. Similar to how GSP takes people down. I feel he didn’t want to commit to his usual chain wrestling to conserve energy, but could have if he had or wanted to.

He should perhaps pull a Fedor and go train with Hoost and develop a more refined striking game.
i know only thing he did was shooting those singles from that distance is very dangerous and low singles are very hard to catch on good guys id never do that personally but people r use to seeing someone destroy someone so the only time they dont just kill a guy completely they say hes exposed!!!! its just hating dumb "fans

i know only thing he did was shooting those singles from that distance is very dangerous and low singles are very hard to catch on good guys id never do that personally but people r use to seeing someone destroy someone so the only time they dont just kill a guy completely they say hes exposed!!!! its just hating dumb "fans

The thing I think he could have taken him down at any time I’d he wanted, just like he did in the 5th. He didn’t finish the fight severely fatigued either.

hedid
The thing I think he could have taken him down at any time I’d he wanted, just like he did in the 5th. He didn’t finish the fight severely fatigued either.
say he wanted to stand in rounds 3-4 in his post fight interview to gain experience for later rounds but he did shoot some retarded shots from way away idk why maybe he did it on purpose to work on scrambling from a failed shot is the only thing i can think of but you can practice that in the gym all day

hedid

say he wanted to stand in rounds 3-4 in his post fight interview to gain experience for later rounds but he did shoot some retarded shots from way away idk why maybe he did it on purpose to work on scrambling from a failed shot is the only thing i can think of but you can practice that in the gym all day

If he really wanted him down in those rounds he could have “Bull rushed” like he did in the 5th. I think he was conscious of his cardio and wanted to cruise for those two rounds since he was in no danger on the feet.

Against someone like Connor, I doubt he would stand unless he broke Connor so much he lost al his power.

yeah itswhy u cant argue
If he really wanted him down in those rounds he could have “Bull rushed” like he did in the 5th. I think he was conscious of his cardio and wanted to cruise for those two rounds since he was in no danger on the feet.

Against someone like Connor, I doubt he would stand unless he broke Connor so much he lost al his power.
with people who dont train they dont realize styles make fights obviously he could out strike al so he was in no rush to get him down watch what he did vs barbosa who is a dangerous striker he stayed on him like glue its like every amazing thing we seen before people try to pretend that didnt happen lol in boxing alot of guys dont try to finish fights fast to gained experience in later rounds especially at low pro levels to cruse to decisions to see how you feel experience ect

only ina sport like this can its retarded fans call the best person in the game an amateur lol imagine them saying michael jordan sucked

Back