BKFC 6: Malignaggi vs. Lobov, Sat. June 22, 8 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Idk guys I think even by boxing standards Paulie didnt win

Artem landed a lot of body shots, I think that was the difference.

Paulie was humiliated in the ring. Then after he lost he embarrassed himself on the mic. I bet his twitter is being bombarded by people making fun of him. It's not even funny. It's really kind of sad.

lytle would beat tarver in bare knuckle boxing

Don't forget the punches to the face he received.

So why couldn't Lobov KO a one-handed fighter? It's his job to cut off the ring. Lobov was hitting air 90% of the time and Paulie tagged him way more.

Jason Knight “I CAME INTO TONIGHT AND WATCHED THE WELTERWEIGHT DISASTERS FROM THE BEGINNING. PAULI IS A PIECE OF SHIT. ARTEM IS A PIECE OF SHIT. GARCIA... IM COMING FOR YOU MOTHER FUCKER!”

Paulie stinks it up and embarrassed himself then shit talked the organization and made excuses for 20 minutes.

why is a former boxing champion even leaving it up to the judges against a literal MMA punching bag?
paulie has broken both of his hands multiple times, he's not going to throw wild power punches and destroy his hands for some garbage paycheck lmao

People called Artem a can. Who is the joke on now? He just out boxed a former champ on every card. Imagine what Conor would do to Floyd in a pure fisticuff fight. Chew on that.

Did Antonio Tarver shrink or are those other 2 announcers giants?

Tarver is supposed to be 6’2

Got that Marvin Eastman vagina going on.

sHXsdC7.png

Both these guys sold Wolf tickets for PPV points. Straight trash fight

Was a different change of pace tonight. Thanks for company and cya next time Sherdoggers! <Moves>

So why couldn't Lobov KO a one-handed fighter? It's his job to cut off the ring. Lobov was hitting air 90% of the time and Paulie tagged him way more.
Pauline ran like a bitch, you're takin an L just like he did tonight lol

Back