Black Belt Kangaroo challenges White Belt Farmer to a Jiu-Jitsu fight

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
resize

An elderly Australian farmer has been left bloodied and bruised after being attacked by a 7-ft tall kangaroo that put him in a headlock.

Brian O’Donnell was riding his motorbike across his farm near the small town of St Arnaud in the state of Victoria, intending to check on a pregnant cow, when the male kangaroo started following him.

Acutely aware of the damage that a full-grown kangaroo can do, he slowly started driving away from the animal. But it leapt towards him, knocked him off his Honda bike and attacked him. “Next thing I know he was on top of me,” he said.
The kangaroo’s sharp raking claws ripped a wound in his left leg and tore his clothing as the two wrestled with each other.

“He had his top paws right around my back. We were almost headbutting each other,” Mr O’Donnell, 74, told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, adding that the animal put him in a headlock. “I just kept punching him until he let me go and he jumped away.”
The kangaroo came towards him a second time, but did not attack. “One more jump and he would’ve been on top of me again,” he said.
Once he got home, his wife rushed him to a health clinic where his wounds were treated with antibiotics and stitches.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...eadlock-attacked-kangaroo-victoria-australia/

That kangaroo would run from Bo Nickels after all of his chimp talk.

resize

An elderly Australian farmer has been left bloodied and bruised after being attacked by a 7-ft tall kangaroo that put him in a headlock.

Brian O’Donnell was riding his motorbike across his farm near the small town of St Arnaud in the state of Victoria, intending to check on a pregnant cow, when the male kangaroo started following him.

Acutely aware of the damage that a full-grown kangaroo can do, he slowly started driving away from the animal. But it leapt towards him, knocked him off his Honda bike and attacked him. “Next thing I know he was on top of me,” he said.
The kangaroo’s sharp raking claws ripped a wound in his left leg and tore his clothing as the two wrestled with each other.

“He had his top paws right around my back. We were almost headbutting each other,” Mr O’Donnell, 74, told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, adding that the animal put him in a headlock. “I just kept punching him until he let me go and he jumped away.”
The kangaroo came towards him a second time, but did not attack. “One more jump and he would’ve been on top of me again,” he said.
Once he got home, his wife rushed him to a health clinic where his wounds were treated with antibiotics and stitches.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...eadlock-attacked-kangaroo-victoria-australia/
That wasn't a kangaroo. That was Nate Diaz

ERKKuNZXsAIL97P.jpg

“Next thing I know he was on top of me,” he said.

“He had his top paws right around my back.

Yep, definitely sounds like it was Nate

160307111738-conor-mcgregor-v-nate-diaz-ufc.jpg

The kangaroo is the baby daddy of the pregnant cow and it was protecting its babe

They’re strong as fuck because as little newborn Joeys they have to climb up to moms warm pouch to cling on for life.

The golf course in the town I live near is renowned for kangaroo attacks.
I think they have become territorial over the short sweet grass.

great gentl\y BBQ'd on a bed of garlic mash

Back