Black community coming to Trump!

Anyway, the black community is definitely not coming to Trump. This entire thread, and that narrative, are complete horseshit.

imrs.php

Trump lost 9 percentage points in his support among Black Americans over his first year in office.
Bu bu but the OP said! I always laugh when the righties claim that dems use the black vote now you got Trump bragging about this weak sauce.

I had no idea. I'm a 43 year old male who is new to this place and usually stays in the betting threads.

Shit man. Sorry I didn't know what it meant
That's hilarious. You said something like "you wouldn't say that to me IRL" without knowing what IRL means? <{dayum}>

Smart move on your part. You don't want to answer why you think interracial is so offensive. You think it will offend other people because it offends you. Just as you know how to hurt other people because you know how to hurt yourself.
I will make you look like a racist every time you try to post your race baiting shit.

PS
It is FACT that the KKK was the paramilitary arm of the democrat party.

Smart move on your part. You don't want to answer why you think interracial is so offensive. You think it will offend other people because it offends you. Just as you know how to hurt other people because you know how to hurt yourself.
I will make you look like a racist every time you try to post your race baiting shit.

PS
Derp

This is true.

It's also a FACT that the KKK currently overwhelmingly supports the Republican Party and one of its leaders has publicly said that Trump represents the KKK's values.

This is true.

It's also a FACT that the KKK currently overwhelmingly supports the Republican Party and one of its leaders has publicly said that Trump represents the KKK's values.
He knows that. He is trolling or just really stupid.

PS
5qfSjCQ.gif

He knows that. He is trolling or just really stupid.

Right, again you will not answer my question. You see a thread basically praising black community doing better under the current preside and THE FIRST THING THAT YOU HAVE TO POST IS SOME HATEFUL "BLACK MEN GOING TO GET ALL THE WHITE WOMEN NOW" BULLSHIT.
The only posters on here that care to bring up that shit are racists. I see you are bringing it up. Not hard to figure shit out.

it's not working

Why would it work with you?

This is true.

Yes, I think they said that after Trump talked about moving the embassy to Jerusalem or how enthusiastic he was about all time low black unemployment.
Gotcha.

Right, again you will not answer my question. You see a thread basically praising black community doing better under the current preside and THE FIRST THING THAT YOU HAVE TO POST IS SOME HATEFUL "BLACK MEN GOING TO GET ALL THE WHITE WOMEN NOW" BULLSHIT.
The only posters on here that care to bring up that shit are racists. I see you are bringing it up. Not hard to figure shit out.

Why would it work with you?

Yes, I think they said that after Trump talked about moving the embassy to Jerusalem or how enthusiastic he was about all time low black unemployment.
Gotcha.
200.gif

Back