"Black Mirror" sucks

Of course I remember them.

Seen the episode tons of times.

"I'm fucking joking again, Jonas!"

Sorry, but I cringe at the thought of watching any of these episodes more than once. Maybe episode two of the first season. Just my opinion though, I actually do respect yours versus the shit posters <3

I never watched it and never had an urge to.

Probably because reality already sucks enough.

I never watched it and never had an urge to.

Probably because reality already sucks enough.

LOL <3

iu

Sorry, but I cringe at the thought of watching any of these episodes more than once. Maybe episode two of the first season. Just my opinion though, I actually do respect yours versus the shit posters <3

Thanks.

I actually do that with movies, too.

I tend to loop them over and over.

Sometimes even shitty ones.

Not sure why, but I do.

I accidently watched season 4 episode 1 first USS callister. It was great. Started watching from the beginning and the rest has been pretty meh

It’s hit or miss. The Entire History of You is absolutely the best episode for me. Masterpiece imo.

Black Mirror
Rick & Morty
The Wire
Inception

All have a strange power to really upset and threaten people they confuse. Don't care. They're brilliant.

It’s hit or miss. The Entire History of You is absolutely the best episode for me. Masterpiece imo.

Yeah but that idea is not really original

Strange Days is pretty much the same plot of recording memories for later playback

So how can it really be a masterpiece. I want your real thoughts on that cause I am having a conflict with myself about originality and maybe you can help me out

Yeah but that idea is not really original

Strange Days is pretty much the same plot of recording memories for later playback

So how can it really be a masterpiece. I want your real thoughts on that cause I am having a conflict with myself about originality and maybe you can help me out
Never watched Strange Days. I see what you mean though but I guess my view is that in our current time pretty much everything is recycled to an extent.

I just really enjoyed the way the episode was put together and the small details throughout. The build-up to the discovery of her infidelity and everything. Like I said though just my personal opinion.

I can see why a lot of people don’t really care for the show though. The first episode was weird as shit to me but the episode I mentioned and the one with the dude from Get Out really pulled me in.

I'm a huge Twilight Zone, Tales From the Darkside fan.

Love those types of shows.

Black Mirror is similar, but with that technology twist.

If you're just on season one, check out the third episode-The Entire History of you.

It's One of the best episodes overall, IMO

black_mirror_the_entire_history_of_you_tv_969163933_large.jpg

Definitely one of my favourite episodes.

Black Mirror
Rick & Morty
The Wire
Inception

All have a strange power to really upset and threaten people they confuse. Don't care. They're brilliant.

Rick and Morty, Inception, and The Wire are great.
Black Mirror sucks.

Back