Social Black-only militia NFAC ‘believes in violence’, wants land in Texas or ethnostate in Africa

If these guys really want to make a difference, use that energy on the young black men killing other young black men. You can't clean the neighborhood until you clean up your own backyard. The 9 deaths by the hands of Police isn't the issue, you'll have 9 black on black deaths in Chicago before noon today.

Oooohhhh....damn, son!

I thought it was the Dutch, not the Portuguese, that introduced African slaves to North America in 1619.

What I see is a bunch of people that are going to jail for sedition or some similar charge and they don't know it yet.

"BLM doesn't believe in violence."

LMAO
That’s what I thought was funny. Honestly these guys actually aren’t all that threatening. BLM have caused a far bigger cultural shift for a far more malevolent cause.

I actually support these guys 2nd amendment rights.

There is no way proper Africans welcome these guys with open arms.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

This is the reaction of a population due to you morons voting in a game show host who sympathizes with White supremacy.

Yep. It's amazing the monster that the left has created. This is literally a response to a non issue. Imagine if whites made a militia that was bent on over throwing Jewish bankers?

Its the response to a President who has tried to further racial divides because he believes it strengthens his base. Put in a racist President and expect people of color to rise up.

Looks like a very well regulated Militia!

Idk about them wanting to found Wakanda in Africa, sounds like they will escape to yuropp the 6th day and i prefer to not

But create a black-only people state in the US may make lot of people happy, even if both the results and the actual people happy about it may not be what this guy expect lol

Also lol'd at racist murica being scared of army of black guys with guns... Considering the numbers involved sound like every white far-right gun worshipper fap dream

In all of this ridicolous plan, i must say that i actually respect the fact he does'nt seem to beg for forever free stuff
One can say "he want land", but if you think about It it's a far lower price than some others black supremacist are demanding lol

5f11e44a20302741ab31979d.jpg
These people aren't any different from these
Ku-Klux-Klan-Rally.jpg

Send them to africa. They will be some warlords bitch in less than a week. Lol

Reactions: lsa
Just like those morons in Oregon during the Obama administration, shame they can’t join together on common ideological grounds.

I have no problem with this. They make some good points and I support helping them create wakanda in Africa. Black culture has given the world many great gifts and it would interesting to see what they would do if given some land in Africa and a helping hand to get it all started

I have no problem with this. They make some good points and I support helping them create wakanda in Africa. Black culture has given the world many great gifts and it would interesting to see what they would do if given some land in Africa and a helping hand to get it all started

I just hope they share their technology with us. I can't wait to get my self one of those flying cars like in Black Panther.

I saw the pic of those guys, draped in military gear, strapped to the teeth with machine guns or whatever - shouting "where you at KKK?"

I mean...suppose they found them.. what were they intending to do exactly? Mow them all down? <45>

The problem is not the militia type situation they have going, the problem is that you can't as a U.S. citizen arm a militia and then demand the U.S. government cede land to you. These guys will be rounded up at some point.

Back