Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

By the same logic are whites justified in not wanting to be around blacks given the astronomical disparity between black on white violence and white on black violence? A white person is many, many, many times more likely to be killed, raped, robbed or beaten by a black person than a black person is by a white person or be killed by a cop.

You're just bigoted, racist and right

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom
I trust cops more than black people. Statistics and all.

"Well here we are, do you see us?"

Blacks really really really need the attention of white people, desperately it appears.

What if it was a white gun?

th

"Well here we are, do you see us?"

Blacks really really really need the attention of white people, desperately it appears.

*Some blacks are so desperate to be oppressed and marginalized. It doesn't help matters when self hating white slime enable their psychosis or when black celebrities and athletes latch onto the narrative and martyr criminal parasites

No one seems to care about those twenty, they would rather focus on shitbags like Alton sterling and riot over that piece of shot being shot as he fought with police while armed while being a multiple felon. That is the person they want to make a martyr out of, which is why no one cares about the twenty you mentioned.

Most people can rattle off 5 or 10 black names killed by police but not a single white person even though twice as many are killed.

doubtful but possible. thats not the point. the person inside noticed him walking close to his car and locked it. he mentioned that the person's reaction was due to him. i've chanced that once in a while and attribute it to randomness. but i am positively sure people are more "wary" of black people.

all the older generations in my family are slightly afraid of black people. its strange because my parents have met 3 of my best friends and they're not afraid of them but they'll tell me to be careful around other black people and lock this and that and blah blah blah. One of them is practically considered family. High school buddy, comes over for holidays and Thanksgiving and stuff. He's probably not even considered black to my parents. The dude doesn't even curse at all (so he's a saint even in my eyes).

I am more afraid of random pit bulls than random corgis, and most pitts are nice dogs. My black friends from college were far more afraid of random black people than random white people. Were they racist. or were they realistic?

My sister's best friend in high school moved from Oakland to our small mountain town when she was in like 2nd grade. The girl's mom wanted to move to a small, safe area with really good schools. The black girl and her sister basically grew up in an all white town, and both of them hated visiting family in Oakland because their family lived in a dangerous area and they were afraid. I mean, were they racist too?

What if you look at crime stats? Does that make you racist? I think people should profile. Shitty people of any color tend to look a certain way. In my town there are meth creeps and some skin heads. I avoid them. I profile them. I also avoid the Latino and black dudes who were gang uniforms. If it walks and dresses like a duck, it probably is a duck. I mean, oh.... you have a red hat and are wearing red high tops and a red belt and also a red sweat shirt? Cool, I'm going to assume you are a gang member and are a possible murderer.

Most people can rattle off 5 or 10 black names killed by police but not a single white person even though twice as many are killed.

This made the news, but nobody really cared and nobody knows the victim's name. This happened on a road about one minute from my house.

It was an execution. The officer claims he fire by "accident." That is his excuses for drawing his weapon, aiming for a head shot and pulling the trigger. After he shoots the guy he radios in that the male refuses to get out of the vehicle. After he just shot him when he was exiting the vehicle.

He shot the guy in the neck and paralyzed him. When other officers showed up the victim told them he was shot and couldn't move. Offending officer lied and said he didn't fire a weapon, even though he is on camera looking for a shell casing while not giving aid to a dying woman.

It isn't until EMS shows up that everyone realizes the victim is shot and dying. The officer got fired, but he is a free man. He is a legit murderer.

Lets all imagine how much coverage this would have gotten if the victim was black...

I had a police officer step on my glasses and rip my pants because he thought there were drugs in them (there weren't).

So much hate...

Cops aren't all perfect brah. You defend them as if they can't do any wrong.
Did he know your name was PCPTornado?

This made the news, but nobody really cared and nobody knows the victim's name.

It was an execution. The officer claims he fire by "accident." That is his excuses for drawing his weapon, aiming for a head shot and pulling the trigger.

He shot the guy in the neck and paralyzed him. When other officers showed up the victim told them he was shot and couldn't move. Offending officer lied and said he didn't fire a weapon, even though he is on camera looking for a shell casing while not giving aid to a dying woman.

It isn't until EMS shows up that everyone realizes the victim is shot and dying. The officer got fired, but he is a free man. He is a legit murderer.

Well, it wasn't exactly a murder. Tragic as it was. Murder is clearly defined and states one must plan, under "cool reflection," then execute (no pun intended) said plan.

But the point stands and I'm sure you agree.

I'm not sure what keeps blacks and self hating whites from expressing the same level of outrage at the massively disproportionate amount of black on black murder victims as opposed to those killed by police under, quite typically, justified circumstances.

Well, it wasn't exactly a murder. Tragic as it was. Murder is clearly defined and states one must plan, under "cool reflection," then execute (no pun intended) said plan.

But the point stands and I'm sure you agree.

I'm not sure what keeps blacks and self hating whites from expressing the same level of outrage at the massively disproportionate amount of black on black murder victims as opposed to those killed by police under, quite typically, justified circumstances.

He might not have planned to murder that night, but he had gotten in trouble for fucking people up before. I know someone that went to school with him, and everyone knew he was a psycho. When he became a cop people thought he was going to kill people. So to us in the community it seems like he became a cop to harm people.

And how do we know he didn't plan to shoot the victim before he did? I mean, he could have been in his car plotting to shoot. He looked like he had a plan when he fucking murked the guy without warning. And why was he looking to gather and destroy evidence? And why did he lie and say the victim refused to leave the vehicle?

I get it. It is semantics. But people were worried about this cop murdering people long before this happened, and it sucks that there wasn't really justice.

I am more afraid of random pit bulls than random corgis, and most pitts are nice dogs. My black friends from college were far more afraid of random black people than random white people. Were they racist. or were they realistic?

My sister's best friend in high school moved from Oakland to our small mountain town when she was in like 2nd grade. The girl's mom wanted to move to a small, safe area with really good schools. The black girl and her sister basically grew up in an all white town, and both of them hated visiting family in Oakland because their family lived in a dangerous area and they were afraid. I mean, were they racist too?

What if you look at crime stats? Does that make you racist? I think people should profile. Shitty people of any color tend to look a certain way. In my town there are meth creeps and some skin heads. I avoid them. I profile them. I also avoid the Latino and black dudes who were gang uniforms. If it walks and dresses like a duck, it probably is a duck. I mean, oh.... you have a red hat and are wearing red high tops and a red belt and also a red sweat shirt? Cool, I'm going to assume you are a gang member and are a possible murderer.
Exactly.
It isn’t a race thing as much as common sense.
You can leave race right out of it and just deal with whites - I’m more wary around groups of Hell’s Angels than hipster kids or old ladies.
This blanketing of reductionist-thought terms like ‘racist’ ‘misogynist’ or all the ‘phobics’ is teachings people not to use common sense. It’s also teaching people in those ‘groups’ not to accept responsibility for anything.
The term ‘profiling’ even pisses me off. It is sensible odds-making.
It’s like playing poker and never learning from past hands, because that would be rude.
I am surrounded by schoolteachers and other libs, good friends, btw, and the other one that gets used is to explain that anyone who wants to protect themselves, or admits to being more careful is a ‘fear monger’ or has fallen into that bad mindset.
The truth is, and this is THE problem with what I call ‘intellectualism’ is that it’s all taught and learned in air conditioned rooms, in quiet, measured out step by step, with a full stomach, and usually without huge concerns at home. The people who are smug about applying ‘privilege ’ to an entire race, usually are that colour AND privileged. They don’t know shit about the other real life. The one where you don’t eat all the time, or you are getting threatened by violence or poverty. Intellectualism does the opposite of prepare anyone for that. Lots of well-worded (and another problem is we rate intelligence off of goddamned grammar and language usage way too heavily, because that is how we interact and are taught in school) ideas go out the window when the heat is on and you’re in the shit.

Last edited:
He might not have planned to murder that night, but he had gotten in trouble for fucking people up before. I know someone that went to school with him, and everyone knew he was a psycho. When he became a cop people thought he was going to kill people. So to us in the community it seems like he became a cop to harm people.

And how do we know he didn't plan to shoot the victim before he did? I mean, he could have been in his car plotting to shoot. He looked like he had a plan when he fucking murked the guy without warning. And why was he looking to gather and destroy evidence? And why did he lie and say the victim refused to leave the vehicle?

I get it. It is semantics. But people were worried about this cop murdering people long before this happened, and it sucks that there wasn't really justice.

I agree it's very disconcerting, but people don't understand why it's very difficult to prove or even charge an officer with murder given the capacity they operate in. We can't go by "feelings" or what we believe to be the case. That's a very dangerous slippery slope.

Like charging a doctor or surgeon with murder. Given that they are tasked with some very difficult and often unknowable situations...if someone dies in their care is it murder ? Or is it negligent homicide, manslaughter or any other similar charge ?

Exactly.
You can leave race right out of it and just deal with whites - I’m more wary around groups of Hell’s Angels than hipster kids or old ladies.
This blanketing of reductionist-though terms like ‘racist’ ‘misogynist’ or all the ‘phobics’ is teachings people not to use common sense. It’s also teaching people in those ‘groups’ not to accept responsibility for anything.
It’s like playing poker and never learning from past hands, because that would be rude.
I am surrounded by schoolteachers and other libs, good friends, btw, and the other one that gets used is to explain that anyone who wants to protect themselves, or admits to being more careful is a ‘fear monger’ or has fallen into that bad mindset.
The truth is, and this is THE problem with what I call ‘intellectualism’ is that it’s all taught and learned in air conditioned rooms, in quiet, measured out step by step, with a full stomach, and usually without huge concerns at home. The people who are smug about applying ‘privilege ’ to an entire race, usually are that colour AND privileged. They don’t know shit about the other real life. The one where you don’t eat all the time, or you are getting threatened by violence or poverty. Intellectualism does the opposite of prepare anyone for that. Lots of well-worded (and another problem is we rate intelligence off of goddamned grammar and language usage way too heavily, because that is how we interact and are taught in school) ideas go out the window when the heat is on and you’re in the shit.

I feel safer around black teens and adults than around greasy bikers. What does that make me ? Wise.

So they are not happy? I want to have talk to these kids about happiness then there will be endless trials in our lives and stability may not be permanent if they dont change their views and think they are sad all the time they will never be happy.

During my Elementary school days the happiest period is the "Cop hour" they teach us about resisting Drug abuse and educating us about laws and awareness about criminality.

It was all fun because the cops head looks like a dick! He has a scar on his forehead!

Exactly.
This blanketing of reductionist-though terms like ‘racist’ ‘misogynist’ or all the ‘phobics’ is teachings people not to use common sense. It’s also teaching people in those ‘groups’ not to accept responsibility for anything.

This is a really good post

I feel safer around black teens and adults than around greasy bikers. What does that make me ? Wise.
Perfect. Exactly. And it’s is so simplistic to just say ‘black’ too. That’s what gets me about this mindset - it isn’t race, aside for a fringe group of actual racists, I suppose.
We barely have black guys up here in my town. I have no fear of the ones we have, because they act like local white guys. There haven’t been any reports of rapes or breakins where a predominance has been black guys. They aren’t hanging out heckling people in groups downtown. They aren’t dressed like thugs, or disturbing the peace with music or language, or anything like that. There is just a black dude walking by every once in a while. Doesn’t even hit my radar. And there ARE bars where neck tattooed wannabes or bikers hangout, and people get stabbed sometimes. Those bars, and neighbourhoods, at certain hours on certain days, require more wariness.
I’m taking my kids to Disneyland at some undetermined time. I shave my head because I’m bald, and have a longish goatee. I will probably change that up when the time comes in order to look less like a thug or drug dealer at the airport. I’d prefer no fingers in my ass.

I think most people probably understand that it isnt just every black face they see that causes the crime stats to be skewed that way. I think there is a higher instance of crime in both white and black ghettos, but the ratio of black ghettos to the overall black population is higher than white ghettos to the overall white population. If you sent enough well-off whites somewhere else, the crime stats by ethnicity would probably be fairly balanced. I know we have the poor sections of town, all whites, where most of the crime gets done.

Perfect. Exactly. And it’s is so simplistic to just say ‘black’ too. That’s what gets me about this mindset - it isn’t race, aside for a fringe group of actual racists, I suppose.
We barely have black guys up here in my town. I have no fear of the ones we have, because they act like local white guys. There haven’t been any reports of rapes or breakins where a predominance has been black guys. They aren’t hanging out heckling people in groups downtown. They aren’t dressed like thugs, or disturbing the peace with music or language, or anything like that. There is just a black dude walking by every once in a while. Doesn’t even hit my radar. And there ARE bars where neck tattooed wannabes or bikers hangout, and people get stabbed sometimes. Those bars, and neighbourhoods, at certain hours on certain days, require more wariness.
I’m taking my kids to Disneyland at some undetermined time. I shave my head because I’m bald, and have a longish goatee. I will probably change that up when the time comes in order to look less like a thug or drug dealer at the airport. I’d prefer no fingers in my ass.

I think most people probably understand that it isnt just every black face they see that causes the crime stats to be skewed that way. I think there is a higher instance of crime in both white and black ghettos, but the ratio of black ghettos to the overall black population is higher than white ghettos to the overall white population. If you sent enough well-off whites somewhere else, the crime stats by ethnicity would probably be fairly balanced. I know we have the poor sections of town, all whites, where most of the crime gets done.

The instant knee jerk reaction of duurrr "RACISTSTSTSTSTS" is classic projecting.

Back