Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

I think the dead kids from a month and a half ago were privileged too.

Yes.

No, and none of the black high school students there have been either.

Yes.

Life ain't fair.

Only snowflakes with a eutopian fantasy of a world without guns, income equality, and equal outcome are the only ones that believe a 'life of fairness' is possible.

Lol

This isn't a response.

Are we supposed to sympathize with self-identified victims? Dwell in our white guilt? Offer reparations? Aknowledge we have have better lives because of our wider options of opportunities due to the lack if melanin in the outer-layer of our bodies?

white-guilt.jpg

Sorry, but I have zero tolerance for whiney cunts, of any color, attempting to win the Special Victim Olympics.

Can't blame 'em. I don't want cops around. Hopefully my tax dollars keep them at work elsewhere

<MaryseShutIt>

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom

Jesus fucking Christ you are insufferable.

Jesus fucking Christ you are insufferable.
no he's right.

the answer to the school shooting issue is not " we need more cops". Police are for the most part uneducated brutes who have no place in an academic setting...

what is required is much more difficult, our society must focus and figure out why children now want to kill each other. there is a disease at the core of our culture and it is manifesting itself in the form of mass murder, addiction, despair, greed, and anger.

we need to improve our relationships with ourselves and with the earth, so that we may more fully love and understand each other. this is a plight which concerns all of us.

Basicly "get over it they are their for your safety. You don't own the school you go there to get an education." That's what police at school should be there for safety of the students and that should not be a problem as long as they do their job within the set this lines. The guide lines should be written down and the student get copies.

This is going to become a fatal problem for the left as they move further and faster towards radical progressive ideology. The resentment between racial/ethnic/gender/religious member groups will become irreconcilable.

no he's right.

the answer to the school shooting issue is not " we need more cops". Police are for the most part uneducated brutes who have no place in an academic setting...

what is required is much more difficult, our society must focus and figure out why children now want to kill each other. there is a disease at the core of our culture and it is manifesting itself in the form of mass murder, addiction, despair, greed, and anger.

we need to improve our relationships with ourselves and with the earth, so that we may more fully love and understand each other. this is a plight which concerns all of us.

th

This isn't a response.

Are we supposed to sympathize with self-identified victims? Dwell in our white guilt? Offer reparations? Aknowledge we have have better lives because of our wider options of opportunities due to the lack if melanin in the outer-layer of our bodies?

white-guilt.jpg

Sorry, but I have zero tolerance for whiney cunts, of any color, attempting to win the Special Victim Olympics.

Problem is that many people don't acknowledge systemic effects of slavery to future generations from an economic , social, emotional, physical effect of what their grandparents went through.

TS must be privileged . Have you ever been mistreated, drugs planted, and racially profiled? Not everyone has FAiR expierences as others in this country.

I had a cop try to say the grass from my cleats on my car floorboard was weed and attempted to search my car because of it. I'm white.

Problem is that many people don't acknowledge systemic effects of slavery to future generations from an economic , social, emotional, physical effect of what their grandparents went through.

Because its in their own minds.

its not that they dont feel safe. lets be real blacks just dont like authority.

Nobody is blaming every black person or treating every black person different.

Blacks act like it's bs that they're stereotyped (every race is) and blame everyone else. All the while embracing criminal blacks. They have their stereotype for a reason. You act like blacks don't stereotype everyone else.

Everyone judges. It's human nature.

Blacks have a terrible culture and are the worst about playing the victim. They need to get their shit together and quit blaming everyone else
<30>

What if they were black cops?

Daniel Tosh made a joke about making the police profession an African American only one. There are certainly days where I wonder if it wasn’t a joke, but an actual suggestion.

In my career as a firefighter. My observations have shown me that people are way more likely to hassle a white cop before a black one.

Why do adult whites get so easily triggered by the opinions of teenagers? That's confusing to me, y'all really let those students from Parkland have a national movement getting tons of media attention and really upsetting you to the point that you have national television show commentators arguing with a kid that can't even get accepted into a decent college.

Why do adult whites get so easily triggered by the opinions of teenagers? That's confusing to me, y'all really let those students from Parkland have a national movement getting tons of media attention and really upsetting you to the point that you have national television show commentators arguing with a kid that can't even get accepted into a decent college.

Way to miss the issue. I think most reasonable people have a problem with the obvious politics being injected into a tragedy involving kids

You can't make this shit up.

I would change it to "some black students" as I highly doubt it is all black students and it is bigoted to think that because some do that all do

Usually it is criminals that have an issue with cops

Back