Black SUPERMAN Movie (New Details and the Search for a Director)

I find it hilarious...

"we need to get rid of white people" Says those who flock to predominantly white run countries to escape those countries that are shit holes ran by those who are not white...
maybe that's what they want White people to believe? or what they want "insert minority group" to believe? a little hope, and or despair goes a long way.

I don’t really give a shit what color Superman is. Just as long as he isn’t Michael B Jordan.

michael-b-jordan-superman-dc-extended-universe.png

What's funny is this is exactly what Jordan would look like in the suit, lol.

I'm fine with a black Superman, though I'm not sure about Michael B. Jordan playing him and can't really think of any black actors off the top of my head that I can see as Superman.

Black James Bond, black Superman, Asian Hulk, female Ghostbusters, female Ocean's Eleven...where does it end? It's like a lazy form of diversity. Why can't people create original, interesting diverse characters to show their reverence for diversity instead of transforming existing white characters?
Because 99℅ of existing iconic characters are white. They want to keep using these characters, while trying to pull in a new audience at the same time.

Last edited:
I despise minority groups

They always have a chip on their shoulder and will be outraged if you do to them what they try and do to you

That earlier quote about a white MLK is so true but obv wont happen

But put out to the black community that theyre going to have black panther lead characters as whites and i guarantee you there will be super vocal racist oh helllll no, not having no weak arse white dude comments etc
Lol its funny when guys like you act as if this is some brand new concept made up just to piss off white people, by minorities. Instead of what Hollywood has always done. Do you think the WB suits that came up with this are a bunch of minorities? Come on.

Hollywood has been whitewashing roles for generations to appeal to a majority white audience, and that was just fine. Now if they even consider ethnic washing a few roles to appeal to minorities it's some horrible crime. Nonsensical.

Also why is it that every time this topic comes up, you guys find some black character like Panther, MLK/Malcolm X, Roots, Shaft, etc. to use as your example? Do you understand changing the race of a character when race is a large part of the story/character, is different than changing the race of a character that has nothing whatsoever to do with racial issues?

Having a black guy play say William Wallace or George Washington, is a bit different than having him play Superman or Bond. Can you see why that would be the case?

Also why is it that every time this topic comes up, you guys find some black character like Panther, MLK/Malcolm X, Roots, Shaft, etc. to use as your example? Do you understand changing the race of a character when race is a large part of the story/character, is different than changing the race of a character that has nothing whatsoever to do with racial issues?

Having a black guy play say William Wallace or George Washington, is a bit different than having him play Superman or Bond. Can you see why that would be the case?
Clark kent was a nerdy white Boy Scout farm boy.

It’s the same.

Dolomite and Black Dynamite need to be white next

I mean I get what is going on with making Superman black and I don't care but Superman has been around since 1938, he kinda has a history.

He kind of has a history being a black guy in the comics going back for decades.

I don't even read these shits and I know that they rebooted Superman as a black man already in print.

This isn't bending the source material, it's picking up the Man of Steel stories.

I'm just disappointed they're casting a short man with questionable acting chops and a baby face.

Couldn't afford Denzel?

Back