Black SUPERMAN Movie (New Details and the Search for a Director)

Gotta have Idris Elba play as Black Superman

Isn’t this Coates asshole the guy that depicted the Red Skull as Jordan Peterson recently?

I’m ok with a black Superman, but I don’t like that this guy is the script writer. Doesn’t this guy like hate America and Whitt people? Didn’t he say in an interview that on 9/11 he watched everything going down from the roof of his apartment in New York and was happy about it or something?

I have no problems with a black superman as long as it doesnt become about race and its just a normal superman flick.

Why don’t they just make some new super heroes? I honestly don’t care that they are casting black actors in traditionally white roles. I also don’t care about these roles at all. There is already a ton of Superman movies. I didn’t care enough to see the last reboot. I guess enough people still care though or they would t do it

...Or maybe it’s a cheap ploy to get people interested in Superman again? I dunno just a thought.

Yup. Don't know why people upset about black superman who isn't a real person lol.

You're so right.

If idiot writers want to shamelessly capitalize on optics are going to do it for cash, then NO should complain or everyone should object. There are so many great options. For example, I hope there is a white black panther soon. And a black Jew playing Hitler. And I think their ought to be a pitch perfect speaker who is male cast as Helen Keller. I think B.B. King should be played by an oppressed white millionaire. Also, I think it'd be fun to have a historical fiction where a Japanese person plays a white person who is rounding up Arabs who are playing Japanese people and sending them to interment camps in Nazi Germany that is set in Bolivia during the Medieval Period (except that there was no Medieval Period in Bolivia). The most important thing is that we diminish the source or original truth so much that it doesn't matter and then soon, in time, it won't exist at all. We could even have a hockey movie where they drive around in circles racing one another in cars and not playing hockey. I'm actually looking forward to everything rememberes being demolished and anything that you or me or anyone else holds as a memory will be deleted. Thanks for agreeing with me. It's refreshing.

You're so right.

If idiot writers want to shamelessly capitalize on optics are going to do it for cash, then NO should complain or everyone should object. There are so many great options. For example, I hope there is a white black panther soon. And a black Jew playing Hitler. And I think their ought to be a pitch perfect speaker who is male cast as Helen Keller. I think B.B. King should be played by an oppressed white millionaire. Also, I think it'd be fun to have a historical fiction where a Japanese person plays a white person who is rounding up Arabs who are playing Japanese people and sending them to interment camps in Nazi Germany that is set in Bolivia during the Medieval Period (except that there was no Medieval Period in Bolivia). The most important thing is that we diminish the source or original truth so much that it doesn't matter and then soon, in time, it won't exist at all. We could even have a hockey movie where they drive around in circles racing one another in cars and not playing hockey. I'm actually looking forward to everything rememberes being demolished and anything that you or me or anyone else holds as a memory will be deleted. Thanks for agreeing with me. It's refreshing.

Let's be honest, most superheroes were acted by whites in hollywood for yearsssssssss . They would get the roles over all minorities.

Can minorities finally get to act in the same roles? Only people I've seen get upset about it were caucasians.
And I'm half white myself.

love to see the diversity. though i do wonder if hollywood knows there are other black actors besides Michael B Jordan and Chadwick Bozeman (rip)). I also think John Boyega could do a great job. Now hopefully were are not too far from seeing some transgendered are openly gay characters for these roles

Let's be honest, most superheroes were act d by whites in hollywood for yearsssssssss . They would get the roles over all minorities.

Can they finally get to act in the same roles? Only people I've seen get upset about it were caucasians.
And I'm half white myself.

Every culture around the world has its own unique stories wnd characters. I wouldn't dare insist that a Chinese person play Shaka Zulu, or that an African play Mao Zedong. And if I admit I'm zero white that won't change your mind, so the point isn't about colour, is it? The point is about the material. There are so many opportunities in this current post modern age for people to exert their own image that represents their own background and perspective, and, in turn, to offer something unique and special to the world. Plenty of room for originality. You think their aren't enough stories or experiences that speak to the material out there? There are. But it's easier to pave over the familiar. Making someone wear someone else's clothes is just cheap writing.

Every culture around the world has its own unique stories wnd characters. I wouldn't dare insist that a Chinese person play Shaka Zulu, or that an African play Mao Zedong. And if I admit I'm zero white that won't change your mind, so the point isn't about colour, is it? The point is about the material. There are so many opportunities in this current post modern age for people to exert their own image that represents their own background and perspective, and, in turn, to offer something unique and special to the world. Plenty of room for originality. You think their aren't enough stories or experiences that speak to the material out there? There are. But it's easier to pave over the familiar. Making someone wear someone else's clothes is just cheap writing.

Those groups of people didn't have the money to make decent movies like in the west. Hollywood for years whitewashed minority roles .. They had whites playing native Americans for god sake lol.

I just find it odd that they get mad when another culture plays comic book hero's. They can't hand sharing any spotlight. It's kind of embarrassing tbh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back