Social Blame Modern Diets, Not Genetics, for Your Crooked Teeth!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Archeologists said people used to have big ass jaws and teeth, and none of them were crooked, but easily chewed food evolved smaller mouths in humans, hence motherfuckers got snaggly-ass crooked teeth and weak jaws now.

Are you comfortable with your current level of jawline and chompers?
pathealy.jpg

UQ_JA1gysFRELxG3yPAOgx218MKqo2MkuNBysvCrRdQ.jpg

Archeologists said people used to have big ass jaws and teeth, and none of them were crooked, but easily chewed food evolved smaller mouths in humans, hence motherfuckers got snaggly-ass crooked teeth and weak jaws now.

Are you comfortable with your current level of jawline and chompers?
pathealy.jpg

UQ_JA1gysFRELxG3yPAOgx218MKqo2MkuNBysvCrRdQ.jpg

I guess the Brits have hundreds of years of modern diet to blame for their teeth

Well this explains the British Breakfast…

I read up on this awhile ago, it looks to be true, they had photos of indigenous folks who ate like their ancestors and then juxtaposed them with ones that ate a "european" or "modern" diet and the difference was huge. It seems to be something about throwing off the bodies need for all sorts of minerals and vitamins that processed foods just don't have enough of. Of course, there will be doctors who'll say that we can get everything we need and more by accident in our modern diets but the pictures I saw say different. https://www.ericdavisdental.com/fac...cestors-formed-full-faces-and-straight-teeth/

Back