News Blaydes vs Lewis to Headline Fight Night Nov 28th

Lol yall know Blaydes is winning this. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.

I dunno man, that's what I thought about Volkov and he seemed determined to prove me wrong. Blaydes is one of my favorite fighters on the entire roster and this match-up has me fairly shook. There's elements about this match-up that could see Curtis stumble.

I got the BLMBeast via foot stomps

Blaydes was clipped by Overeem and Hunt... it also could happen if Black Beast finds his targets. But after the first 3 minutes it is over and we will see Blaydes lay and pray for damn five rounds.

I predict Blaydes lays on Black Beast for a few rounds, then Black Beast just KOs him dramatically, has a hilarious post fight interview, and makes up for the whole biring fight.

Seeing either a wrestlefuck, a ko or a constant stalemate happening.

Ngannou/Stipe it seems next then.

I like this fight but Blaydes wears Lewis down and gets a decision IMO.
yeah this looks like a fight to decide who is gonna get a title-shot next after the Miocic vs Ngannou II fight has happened.

I'm sure UFC are going to be leaning on Stipe to sign the fight with Ngannou but...I cannot see Stipe agreeing to a fight date before around February or March next year. He seems to like taking his time and I don't see him fighting for at least 6months or so.

Curtis will take him down at will. Horrible matchup lol.

Sucks for black beast. Curtis bores the hell out of me but he will win

Derrick Lewis via swangin & bangin. Blaydes balls ain't hot enough for the W. Atleast Lewis has KO power from bell to bell.

Hoping Black Beast lands early and puts Blaydes out. Not sure I can endure 25 minutes of Blaydes lying atop a guy doing no damage like he did against Volkov.
If it makes it to a 5th round both are going to look down right shit.

Only if Beast lands. Otherwise;
tenor.gif

Gotta root for Lewis here.

He actually has the strength to get up once taken down, so it might be closer than most think. Of course, Blaydes might just take him down again and again.

Lets hope for everyone's sake Lewis takes the W.

Back