Blaydes would have exposed Almeida tonight

I would say that the opposite would happen. Almeida is faster, superior version of Blaydes. Also has better cardio than him. Him sliding from clinch to leg is on Khabib level of transitional hugging and I am not saying that as an insult, it is very suffocating to experience this no doubt.

The Blaydes that got KTFO by black beast?

The fight sucked but Jailton has faster TDs and better BJJ.
Better BJJ and TD's don't mean anything if he can't get Blaydes down. Almeida was working VERY hard to get TD's on BB and BB even managed to stuff some of them through brute force. Idk how you can think that someone that's just as strong as BB with significantly better wrestling couldn't do the same.

Lewis takedown defense was so bad, esp in the open.

Blaydes would have annihilated Jailton imo

Blaydes couldn’t even take down Black Beast once, stop the madness.

<6>

20210221040300_Screenshot_1338.PNG

I can't believe people were saying for months before this fight that Blaydes would have no path to victory against Almeida. {<jordan}

If you watched that fight and don't think he bet on himself by decision you're an idiot.

Better BJJ and TD's don't mean anything if he can't get Blaydes down. Almeida was working VERY hard to get TD's on BB and BB even managed to stuff some of them through brute force. Idk how you can think that someone that's just as strong as BB with significantly better wrestling couldn't do the same.
Blaydes couldn't even take him down, this is a weird thread.

Who has Blaydes defended against? I'll pick Jailton. The speed difference is on Jailtons side and I can him gassing Blaydes out with his relentless style

Back