Bless Online

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New MMORPG in north america. Its a korean mmorpg and it just released on steam here. Im starving for a new mmo, so I bought it. Doesnt seem much different than other MMOs but ill play it for now.

Use to follow MMOhuts.com and grew up listening to Omer give his views on all the MMOs he would play/test. Him and his brother own MMOs.com now and they have tons of videos on YouTube and throw out new content every Monday (mmo news) and middle of the week (podcast of sorts about alot of stuff).

They covered a great deal of Bless. If you haven't heard of these guys yet, checkem out :)

On Bless, yeah, not really many games trying to be different and innovative. MMOs is a hard market to get into and create a following, so it seems that everyone follows the cookie cutter mold and is happy with a few thousand concurrent users, if they can scrape that many away from others.

looks like a generic korean mmo tbh

Game failed like three times already. Apparently the English version has horrible translation, terrible optimization, and crashes constantly.

Game failed like three times already. Apparently the English version has horrible translation, terrible optimization, and crashes constantly.

I wasnt crashing but I had a hell of a time trying to figure out what I was doing. Its a confusing game

I'm always interested in a brand new MMO to get into from the start and go all in. Love me a good MMO but they all seem the same now. Hard to replicate the nostalgia of Evercrack, Star Wars Galaxies and early WOW.

I'm always interested in a brand new MMO to get into from the start and go all in. Love me a good MMO but they all seem the same now. Hard to replicate the nostalgia of Evercrack, Star Wars Galaxies and early WOW.
yeah blizzard needs to stop milking wow and just make a wow 2, world of diablo, or starcraft mmo. WoW is essentially levels 1-10 and that is boring as fuck for an MMO. I honestly dont know why its even so popular to begin with. No player owned housing, god awful questing, small ass loot table, PvP is atrocious now, skills are poorly made. Runescape, and SW Galaxies are the best 2 mmos to come out IMO. Both were sandbox MMOs unlike wow and the other theme park mmos. Runescape and SW galaxies werent about getting max level combat, you could if you wanted to. But you could work as a trade, skiller, etc and make bank. pretty much you can play the game however you want, and MMOs these days are really missing that.

yeah blizzard needs to stop milking wow and just make a wow 2, world of diablo, or starcraft mmo. WoW is essentially levels 1-10 and that is boring as fuck for an MMO. I honestly dont know why its even so popular to begin with. No player owned housing, god awful questing, small ass loot table, PvP is atrocious now, skills are poorly made. Runescape, and SW Galaxies are the best 2 mmos to come out IMO. Both were sandbox MMOs unlike wow and the other theme park mmos. Runescape and SW galaxies werent about getting max level combat, you could if you wanted to. But you could work as a trade, skiller, etc and make bank. pretty much you can play the game however you want, and MMOs these days are really missing that.

I never played Runescape but had a friend play it and it looked really cool.

I miss the PVP of those games. You're right now it's all about maxing out level and gear or else you have no chance in PVP. Also being a trader, crafter, doctor, etc... would be vital to the game. Now it's nearly obsolete.

Hopefully something great comes out and we can get a Sherdog guild going.

I never played Runescape but had a friend play it and it looked really cool.

I miss the PVP of those games. You're right now it's all about maxing out level and gear or else you have no chance in PVP. Also being a trader, crafter, doctor, etc... would be vital to the game. Now it's nearly obsolete.

Hopefully something great comes out and we can get a Sherdog guild going.
100% games need more hobby elements. skilling in runescape/star wars galaxies was badass. you didnt have to max out combat to be relevenant, you could literally just play with your friends in ship to ship space battles or just focus on skilling/trading or just messing around an building your house. good times back in those days.

Well guys, Bless online was a failure, so much so that steam offered refunds. I got a full refund today.

Path of exile ladder resets today so I might just do that for now

Well guys, Bless online was a failure, so much so that steam offered refunds. I got a full refund today.

Path of exile ladder resets today so I might just do that for now
How? Its still Early Access isnt it?

Yes, but it has many problems. Server issues, game not loading etc. It might be the worst mmo ive played when it did work as well.

Major server issues and then the whole they removed the end game. Literally once you hit 45 there was nothing to do, none of the duneons dropped gear, the pvp was pointless, they literally stripped out the end game content,

Me and my cousin have been looking at MMOs to get into but can't really find anything. Crowfall is the most promising one we're looking at. We want something similar to how Shadowbane was back in the day which was just amazing.

Yes, but it has many problems. Server issues, game not loading etc. It might be the worst mmo ive played when it did work as well.

Major server issues and then the whole they removed the end game. Literally once you hit 45 there was nothing to do, none of the duneons dropped gear, the pvp was pointless, they literally stripped out the end game content,

But, again, it's early access. It shouldn't be expected to be stable or content complete. If it has an official release, these issues would all be meaningful concerns. But since it's still in the development stages such things shouldn't be surprising.

Me and my cousin have been looking at MMOs to get into but can't really find anything. Crowfall is the most promising one we're looking at. We want something similar to how Shadowbane was back in the day which was just amazing.

Yeah, Crowfall is on my radar. Haven't checked it out in some time though. Any release date estimates?

did you try GW2 ? the basegame is f2p

Last edited:
But, again, it's early access. It shouldn't be expected to be stable or content complete. If it has an official release, these issues would all be meaningful concerns. But since it's still in the development stages such things shouldn't be surprising.
The game has been around for years, and early access is not beta. Early access was a reward for those who spent extra money. The game is not in development, again, it is only new in the US, it has been around for over half a decade.

The game has been around for years, and early access is not beta. Early access was a reward for those who spent extra money. The game is not in development, again, it is only new in the US, it has been around for over half a decade.

Plenty of games in EA are beta. Or even alpha.You can have a release in one country and not another. By default, early access on steam means it's not officially released and shouldn't be treated as such.

Back