Media Blessed Man Forever posts wedding aniversary tribute to Boss Lady (cute pics)

People are only obsessed with the personal lives of celebrities because their own personal lives suck. I could give a f*** with any MMA fighter is doing relationship-wise. Why would I care?

He has provided a ton of happiness and excitement for so many people watching his fights while putting his health on the line every time. He deserves all the happiness in the world.

Bro always has that CTE look on his face but then steps in the cage and is sharp af like holy crap.

It's bizarre how he constantly improves.

Usually there is some plateauing at the top level.

His ability to react to, time and deliver that spinning back kick whenever Gaethje turtled up was amazing.

His ability to react to, time and deliver that spinning back kick whenever Gaethje turtled up was amazing.

Yeah, they prepared that after noticing he Gaethje likes to duck …,
Remember jones doing DC with that high kick after noticing DC dips his head to the side?

God help the rest of max’s opponents now it seems he has evolved to this level. Max hardly had a scratch on him. Just remarkable

That was a great addition to his arsenal.

I did notice Gaethje try to bait Max a couple of times, or at least that's what it felt like watching it. Max would throw a few shots and Gaethje would turtle up with his arms as if he was hurt, then Max would turn it up and as soon as he did Gaethje would explode.

But yea, that spinning back kick was awesome.

Back