Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

I’ve noticed that democrats/leftists behave like predators.

They target the dumb, weaker minded sheep individuals who can’t think for themselves. That’s how all that BS evolves into enormously asinine claims and beliefs.

The worst part is I want to tell every dumb person who falls for this “BLM, racial oppression, president is racist” bullshit is that their beliefs aren’t even their own.
They’ve been programmed by the media and that’s why they think like that.
They certainly didn’t think like that prior to Trump being elected, or at least not NEARLY as severe as it is today.

They don’t have the capacity to think for themselves....lots of dumb folk.
The word for them is "sheep"

lmao the best one was when the show the video of the blm protesters driving into the Trump supporters

they claimed the Blm supporter somehow must of gotten lost and accidentally hit their own group when the entire crowd of people in the video had Trump 2020 banners

There are pictures of that driver at the BLM protest. And of her pepper spraying people

OGC.c30b8e8d861cbe21695d84ad8dcc18be

I agree that Many on the left don't actually care about the poor. That's abundantly clear.

Biden is a corporate Dem, but he's starting to be infected by sjw issues and that can change his polices quickly and make him dangerous to decent people
Left is an ideological slant, not a political party. The left, by definition, cares about the poor and working class.

AOC and Bernie are Leftists. The policies they advocate for are left policies.

The corporate democrats (Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Obama) are center-right. If it was the 80s, they would be considered conservatives.

The Democratic party started a shift to the right under Bill Clinton, and they have been moving right ever since. The more the republicans move right, the more the democrats follow.

Biden doesn't give a crap about sjw issues. His people cant even get him to apologize for the 1994 crime bill and the effect it has had on african-americans. He doesn't believe in anything the left advocates for. Hes basically a 1980s republican.

His politics would be considered center right when compared with other developed, western countries; in some countries he would be considered far-right.

Until the progressives take over the democratic party, which i believe will happen eventually, calling the democrats leftists is an unrealistic scare tactic.

The democratic party hates the left so much that they funded primary challengers to every leftist in office this cycle after making a rule about not challenging incumbents.

Last edited:
police are quick to act. They know they have to do right by these people. They caught the guy pretty quick with the help from the people

I have no idea why that guy got cuffed.

Back