Blonde bombshell Sage Northcutt is ready to make waves in UFC

As I understand it... he is now done with college...

vnlAuhW.jpg

& so he can now dedicate full time to MMA. That will help him out a lot. that & ditching pops as his main coach & advisor.

I'm stoked to watch him fight in Norfolk.
icon_cheers.png

I think knocking him for the Gall loss is a bit harsh as think Mickey ends up having a decent career. Sage meanwhile just needs to be carefully matched up with strikers whilst he works on his grappling as clearly such a weakness for him but right now he's a long way off making waves.

Dude should go the route of Bruce Lee. Movie martial artist only. He ruined it a bit by tipping his hand by actually trying to fight. Would have been better to pretend he's a lethal killing machine and play one on the screen like Sensai Segeal and always have people wonder if you could actually kill UFC guys and make cool Chuck Norris jokes up about you etc..

Now the dude is about a 90% joke and almost fully cooked.

Actually would watch a serial killer MMA movie starring this guy

hi-res-91323d5a4d75cd64de2f8f0aca41e256_crop_north.jpg

Hasn't Sage been 19 the last 4 years lol? Was he signed when he was 16 or something?

if it wasn't for the UFC hype train i think that sage would be viewed in a more favorable light with fans. the UFC took this kid and hyped him up like crazy and promoted him above more deserving fighters.

i think he's talented and can make a mark for himself in the UFC if he keeps at it.

I just don't see that killer instinct in this kid.

He sort of tried that in his fight with Gall...he actually taunted gall...hurting and wobbling him...but then gall tagged sage and that was it...sage doesn't seem to have the best chin...his tdd isn't very good either...he's terrible off his back and he isn't tough...as in, he seems to give up, when the fight gets hard...

Dude should go the route of Bruce Lee. Movie martial artist only. He ruined it a bit by tipping his hand by actually trying to fight. Would have been better to pretend he's a lethal killing machine and play one on the screen like Sensai Segeal and always have people wonder if you could actually kill UFC guys and make cool Chuck Norris jokes up about you etc..

Now the dude is about a 90% joke and almost fully cooked.

Movie martial artist only?? another guy who knows absolutely nothing about bruce lee....I can't believe there are still people out there who think "bruce lee was just an actor" bullshit...haha...all I have to say to that is...google some of the dozens of interviews of world champions, that bruce trained and sparred with...listen to jim kelley, former world champion..or joe lewis, or bob wall...they all said that bruce was a freak of nature and nobody could even come close to him, skill wise...so please, don't compare this white boy to Bruce Lee...

CM Punk vs Sage is the fight to make. Put CM into retirement.

On a side note, I don't know the guy sage is facing, but if those ufc stats are accurate, looks like he is there for sage to build himself back up
And everyone is hoping for an upset.

Movie martial artist only?? another guy who knows absolutely nothing about bruce lee....I can't believe there are still people out there who think "bruce lee was just an actor" bullshit...haha...all I have to say to that is...google some of the dozens of interviews of world champions, that bruce trained and sparred with...listen to jim kelley, former world champion..or joe lewis, or bob wall...they all said that bruce was a freak of nature and nobody could even come close to him, skill wise...so please, don't compare this white boy to Bruce Lee...
Please list his professional fight record. Wins, losses etc.

I'll wait. Shut the living fuck up for not having the intelligence to understand my point.

Please list his professional fight record. Wins, losses etc.

I'll wait. Shut the living fuck up for not having the intelligence to understand my point.

so, unless you compete in "competitions" with rules...even mma has tons of rules...bruce lee's style was for the street...not in some cage or ring...and he sparred, with some of the best fighters around at the time...I don't care what your point is...You obviously don't know very much about bruce lee...ask chuck norris how good bruce was...

Back