Movies BLUE BEETLE Movie (First Social Media Reactions, post 137)

How much will Blue Beetle's total gross at the box office WORLDWIDE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt gonna go see it but if those reviews are correct and theres heavy Chicano culture and representation in there ( I assume thats what they mean when they say Latino) then I definitely wanna check it out and support it, now I'm officially interested

Hmm changed 100-199 worldwide I feel it isn't going to hit the projected 30 million opening.

Last edited:
Wasnt gonna go see it but if those reviews are correct and theres heavy Chicano culture and representation in there ( I assume thats what they mean when they say Latino) then I definitely wanna check it out and support it, now I'm officially interested
For the la Raza foo!

It's going to fucking Bomb because no gives a shit about the Blue Fucking Beetle
You see the toyota commercial? First of all, the kid ( kid from cobra kai ) looks too fucking green to be a superhero. And the blue beetle costume looks stupid AF.

I feel like this will bomb but hope it doesn't

I like Xolo as an actor

The current Blue Beatle is latino and there are some ties to Aztec mythology etc.. in the comic books

I'll support it too

it'd nice to have a latino superhero movie that isn't made by Robert Rodriguez

Last edited:
Why couldnt they make it based in el paso instead of some stupid made up city?

Well that’s what DC had always done. Gotham, Metropolis, Central City etc.

OT: I’m still hungover the Flash flop that I won’t even bother seeing this.

While I have no problems in movies/TV shows representing all cultures or races or genders, this has the "Black Panther and Cap marvel stench" (name made up) all over it. Meaning I'm afraid you won't be "allowed" to say one bad thing about this movie bcs... latino culture. Last month or so, I have not seen a trailer or anything related to the movie without "latino" written all over it.

I am happy if the movie succeeds, especially if it's a solid movie, but I won't be seeing it. I just have no interest in the character.

MOD EDIT

Link to new Blue Beetle thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...cal-run-with-122m-dragonlords-review.4303539/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back