***Blue Jays gonna take AL East in 2013***

Uh probably that every Toronto team for every sport (lmao at cfl) since 1993 has collapsed.

2013/14 raps did well post Gay. But lol at last year.

man, it's just exciting to be enthusiastic about the jays

it's been too long

jays_65332.jpg

I'm going to Toronto for the series against the Oriels coming up. I really thought that would be a more significant series than vs the Yankees when I booked my tickets a while ago. Not that I'm complaining...

I'm going to Toronto for the series against the Oriels coming up. I really thought that would be a more significant series than vs the Yankees when I booked my tickets a while ago. Not that I'm complaining...

orioles can still be dangerous

jays can overlook them

offense*

and yes Toronto's O is retarded scary.
the world knows about their O, its the pitching that is starting to scare people. best team ERA since the All Star Break, and with Stroman set to make his return in September, its gonna be too much for even the Cards.

3 former Cy Young winners ( two of which won within four years) and the best bullpen in the majors over the last three months is just silly.

Tulo, MVP, Joey Bats, EE, and Russel Martin(ugh) is your starting five lmao. its like a fantasy team.

Another dominant sweep

It's happening

Shhhh.

Don't forget that they are still a Toronto based sports team, and there are enough games left for an epic collapse. I love what I'm seeing, but I'll be more comfortable when there are six games left in the season and they've at least clinched a WC spot.

I'm not celebrating anything just yet.

Shhhh.

Don't forget that they are still a Toronto based sports team, and there are enough games left for an epic collapse. I love what I'm seeing, but I'll be more comfortable when there are six games left in the season and they've at least clinched a WC spot.

I'm not celebrating anything just yet.

i'm always conscious of jinxing teams

this team just feels so different

obviously knock on wood, but if they all stay healthy, i am just really going to enjoy the next few months

I can't wait for tonight's game to start! Haven't felt this way about the Jays if forever

Anybody else a little confused at the Marcus Stroman circle jerk in the Canadian sports media? He had a good rookie season, and they're treating him like this missing puzzle piece to a championship team, like he's Nolan Ryan or something.

I like the guy. I hope he has a good future, but I can't for the life of me understand why he's getting treated like he's actually accomplished anything. Let him rest up for next season, and don't rush him back like he's some saviour, who is needed to push the Jays to the next level. Last time I checked, the Jays were doing just fine without him.

Anybody else a little confused at the Marcus Stroman circle jerk in the Canadian sports media? He had a good rookie season, and they're treating him like this missing puzzle piece to a championship team, like he's Nolan Ryan or something.

I like the guy. I hope he has a good future, but I can't for the life of me understand why he's getting treated like he's actually accomplished anything. Let him rest up for next season, and don't rush him back like he's some saviour, who is needed to push the Jays to the next level. Last time I checked, the Jays were doing just fine without him.

most reporters are little people, marcus stroman being a short guy is kind of symbolic for them

i wish nothing but the best for him, i just hope they don't jeopardise his future

Back