Bo Nical vs Brundage - crazy odds

I rarely bet but if you do, I think anytime you have extremely wide odds in an unpredictable sport like mma it’s worth a tiny bet. Crazy stuff happens in this sport all the time. It’s a sport where a guy can simply step wrong and lose by injury.

unless Bo is allowed to knee him in the nuts right in front of the referee - again

Every fighter gets at least one feebie per match. Sometimes there's a break in the action, but I can't think of a time where I've seen a fighter penalized for the first one.

Every fighter gets at least one feebie per match. Sometimes there's a break in the action, but I can't think of a time where I've seen a fighter penalized for the first one.
A freebie for kneeing your opponent square in the nuts without the ref calling it, even though he has clear vision of it?

Tell me more.

Gambling losses are tax deductible too lol
Well I'll be damned. I'd love to say that I am above degenerative gambling and that's why I had no idea. In actuality, I'm just too poor for my itemized deductions to exceed the standard deduction amount lmao

Bo is -2100 and Brundage +1100. I am not a gambling man, but this is tempting. Not that I think Brundage is going to win, but he does have a chance (unless Bo is allowed to knee him in the nuts right in front of the referee - again)
Omg he kneed him in the nuts?1/!?? Will the UFC or the fans ever recover??

Brundage has looked regional in the way that he wilts in a fight

They found the perfect fight for Bo

10-1 odds implies Cody wins 1 in 11 times.

Actually, that kinda sounds right.

Bo is given the red carpet treatement. Look at the odds. White handsome young american. Most obvious push since O Miley. Look who Charles had to face in his first years

He's fought cans so far because he's only had 5 fights. A fight with a guy like Bundage is exactly the type of guy he should be fighting at this stage in his career. Oliveira had his UFC debut against a green Elkins. What are you talking about?

A freebie for kneeing your opponent square in the nuts without the ref calling it, even though he has clear vision of it?

Tell me more.

No, most times the ref "calls it" and gives the recipient a moment. There's probably a "warning".

But not always and it's completely allowed. There's no penalty for it.

You'd be better off doing a parlay of a few guys that have a chance of winning for the +1,100.

Edit: you can get Jiri + Charles + Max for +1150
I'd rather bet that unproven guy shows up sick than rely on 3 underdogs

He's fought cans so far because he's only had 5 fights. A fight with a guy like Bundage is exactly the type of guy he should be fighting at this stage in his career. Oliveira had his UFC debut against a green Elkins. What are you talking about?
11-1 odds is a gime fight. There is a reason Bo finishes his fights under 3 minutes. It is cause he is good. But he doesn't getatched accordingly. But favorably. Which is not my problem. But they are building.

Look who Charles had to face in his first years

Charles Olivera? His 5th fight was against Daniel Fernandes (a 0-1 fighter), and his 6th fight was Elieni Silva (a 4-2 fighter).

I think Bo is off to a much harder start in his first 6. Woodburn was undefeated, and Brundage is coming off of a good win and has more experience than Fernandes, Silva, and Woodburn combined.

If you don't think he's going to win then the odds don't matter

Back