Bo Nickal is absolutely terrible

You will watch Bo and like it, also chug some trans beer, because Dana says so.

Absolutely terrible? Seriously?

You are absolutely retarded if you think that.

Absolutely terrible? Seriously?

You are absolutely retarded if you think that.
People taking out their beef with UFC's promotion of him on him personally. He's clearly not a low level fighter, as evidenced by his completely dominating all the lower level competition he has fought in his 6 fights. He's fighting exactly the level of comp he should be at this stage, people are just upset he gets to do it in front of a big audience, because the UFC brass likes him.

I figured with the time off he would have shown a little more growth. He was given a showcase fight on the main card and while he finished the fight it was rather underwhelming. With his credentials I would expect his wrestling to be a little more dominant. Wasn't all that impressive on top to be honest. He isn't ready for the top of the division, he's still too green.

Can't hate on the guy for fighting who the UFC gives him and taking any special benefits that they offer..

I just really hope that these Bo Nickal haters put their money where their mouth is in his next fight and bet against him so that the Bo moneyline is a steal.

I don't think they will, because deep down they're know they're petty and they're wrong, but it would be awesome to get Bo at a good value.

He's destroyed every opponent he's had, so I'm not sure what you mean by "terrible" - then what were those guys? Even this last fight he won very easily.

I'll admit to not watching any of Cody's fights. But a good DI wrestler (Which Cody was) not being able to standup or stop his takedowns long enough to really strike is a good sign for Bo.

This post is terrible.

If he is so bad, why is he finishing every fight?

He is developing in some areas but he is good enough at wrestling to beat pretty much everyone.

Eh.

I'm still on the hype train for now. He has star potential if he can go all the way. I like MMA having stars.

Horrible submissions skills on the ground, can get people down but becomes an Almeida afterwards.

A hot prospect with -2000 odds should not go to the 2nd round with Cody Brundage
Almeida has 19 finishes in 20 wins.
Fuck off.

The question is not who he fights, the question is where he fights. And the answer in on ppv main cards, while it should be on prelims or fight nights. That is what pisses most people off.

I don't think we should bash him for not finishing Brundage immediately. We also shouldn't praise him for beating up cans. He is a good prospect but he has yet to face someone who isn't a can, so I don't understand what the fuzz is all about - once he fights someone decent, I'll be interested.

I just really hope that these Bo Nickal haters put their money where their mouth is in his next fight and bet against him so that the Bo moneyline is a steal.

I don't think they will, because deep down they're know they're petty and they're wrong, but it would be awesome to get Bo at a good value.
I am not a hater, I don't really care about him but I will for sure bet against him if he maintains the huge betting lines when he starts fighting the top 20-30 MWs like Robocop or Aliskerov

He should have stayed on the regional scene for a little longer.

They should keep him on the prelims until he's ready.

He is what he is, a 6-0 wrestler learning the trade. I didn't expect him to struggle so much with Brundage, though. Interesting to see who they give him next, it has to be someone decent.

Father time catching up with him already.

Back