Bo Nickal is the male version of Ronda

He doesnt look comfortable shooting from distance. Which is strange considering his background

He fears the intercepting knee KO

The farther you shoot from, the easier it is to spot the lion

Kids been pro for 2 years

And people think they have the answers to his destiny / potential as a fighter.

I dunno why this same type of energy seems to exist in all sports.. lol

Chronic recency bias.

And the frame of reference / trajectory of analyzing an up and coming fighter only extends to a single fight. With other sports, it's a single match.

Context also seems to be completely irrelevant or ignored.

It's strange to be that far off, but be so utterly confident in the take.
You sound like you've read some Daniel Kahneman or anything to do with decision theory.

You are right of course. So much cognitive bias at play here.

Fish out of water? He's dominated every fight and been out of the first round once. What's with these bizarre takes?

He hasn't had an impressive win yet besides Woodburn.
They talk about him like he's the next big thing, and I personally haven't seen the next big thing quality.

If they wanted to build him up and let him learn, the LFA is an option sir.

You sound like you've read some Daniel Kahneman or anything to do with decision theory.

You are right of course. So much cognitive bias at play here.

Lmao

What did I say that makes my statements cognitively biased?

He’s being pushed like this amazing fighter but he’s not

Stfu with your sherology psyche degree

He hasn't had an impressive win yet besides Woodburn.
They talk about him like he's the next big thing, and I personally haven't seen the next big thing quality.

If they wanted to build him up and let him learn, the LFA is an option sir.

He finished his first 5 fights in the first round. He just dominated and finished a UFC caliber fighter. Bizarre take. You're going to have to explain what your definition of impressive is.

He doesnt look comfortable shooting from distance. Which is strange considering his background
He doesn't react well to getting hit. He was shooting from so far out. Looked like Brock Lesnar

I'm a big Bo Nickal fan and have followed him since college, but I really don't think he's going to be the lovable dude he thinks he is lol

He was never a guy with a strong shot from a distance -- he wes very solid with snatch singles and tie-ups/hand fighting. It does make me wonder how it will translate to MMA now that you mention in though, as shooting from a distance is a premium for MMA wrestling.

Nah. Far better than Rousey.

Overhyped, one dimensional, makes excuses after his fight and then has a big ass ego on top of it.

Atleast Ronda was an olympian medalist who was a pioneer for WMMA

I feel like I’m watching another great hope that’s about to run off the train tracks

Something about this Bo Nickal guy rubs me the wrong way. You would think someone who’s being pushed this much by the UFC would have some humility… but no … wtf was that post fight speech he gave?

JP7o.gif
Bo “No Likes” Nickal….bet he smells bad too and is completely not self aware

Overhyped, one dimensional, makes excuses after his fight and then has a big ass ego on top of it.

Atleast Ronda was an olympian medalist who was a pioneer for WMMA

I feel like I’m watching another great hope that’s about to run off the train tracks

Something about this Bo Nickal guy rubs me the wrong way. You would think someone who’s being pushed this much by the UFC would have some humility… but no … wtf was that post fight speech he gave?

JP7o.gif
Ufc promoting at its finest. But idk I don't watch his fights I only watch the top 5 guys sometimes a 10 if I know there good and have a good openant.

He finished his first 5 fights in the first round. He just dominated and finished a UFC caliber fighter. Bizarre take. You're going to have to explain what your definition of impressive is.

He just doesn't look fluid/comfortable in there at all tbh.
He also beat 5 guys in the first round that everyone knew he would beat.

He clearly has wrestling, but I don't see him beating anyone in the top ten tbf sir.

Back