Media Bo Nickal questions Khamzat potential title shot

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score

Starts at minute 11:43

“They’d been talking about giving Khamzat [Chimaev] the title [fight], but Khamzat’s been hurt, he’s been sick, he’s messed up in the hospital, broke his hand, all this crazy stuff,”

“Dude, they’re gonna give Khamzat the title shot for sure at some point. I don’t think he’s gonna have to fight again until he gets a title shot. Do I think he deserves that? No. He hasn’t fought a single ‘85er. He’s fought less ‘85ers than me. My opponents aren’t even on the roster anymore (laughs)."

Now Bo nickal is pretty spot on, but he seriously annoys me. He always talk shit about top fighters and say he'd beat them, but whenever asked about fighting them he always said he needs more time.

Khamzat's been sick or injured his whole run. He'z teh last guy we want at teh top holding oop teh division.

Also, he's got a lot more work to do before he can be gifted a title shot at a weight class oop.

Well, he isn't wrong.

Got no problem with Nickal or any MMA fighters thinking they can beat another guy. They don't reach the top of the mountain by questioning their own ability over and over. Being vocal about it does exactly what he trying to do, get fans talking.

I think Bo was supposed to be Dricus. Then Dricus got a big break as a stand in with 10 day notice and the rest is history.

Asking him to fight top guys at this point feels early, he needs to fight way more often tho, he likes to say he´d beat this and that, but he isnt getting those fights soon anyway, and he shouldnt either.

I thought that WW he just beat has a fight lined up.

Since UFC is determined to keep Khamzat from a title shot, the next best thing would be to book Khamzat vs Bo at like UFC 305.