Rumored Bo Nickal vs Jacob Malkoun Confirmed By Malkoun - UFC 302 - June 1st

This would actually be a good competitive fight, a good test of where Bo is at. Malkoun definitely isn't top 10 but he's a clear step above Brundage

Bo said Malkoun is Brundage level LOL did he watch their fight before the shameful Oscar performance?

We could be in store for a generational derailing here gents

Everyone's talking about Hip Bone KO.

Did he Sprawl someone out?

Any Gifs?

OH GREAT LORD @KazDibiase

Do you have it in your archive?
It was about a month ago against Andre Petroski. Andre shot in on a double and bonked his head off of Malkoun's hip and just... shut down. I've never seen a reaction like that in MMA before. It was freakin' bizarre.

Looks like this fight will round out the main card for UFC 302:

Islam vs. Poirier
Strickland vs. Costa
Almeida vs. Romanov
Dolidze vs. Puffy
Nickal vs. Malkoun

Main card is a 7.5/10
I think 301 is a 7.5 this is a 6 for me

That's not saying alot seeing the guy's Bo has faced in his UFC career lol. I can't imagine Bo accepting this fight. You can't talk about beating Khamzat and Adesanya easily and then keep fighting utter bums out there. Makes you look even weaker than you already are.

If you spend the majority of a fight grappling with brendan Allen and largely shut Allen's grappling down, then your grappling is very high level. In mma, Malkoun's grappling is more proven than bo's.

Bo would be wise to turn this fight down. It's more risk than it Is reward.

Last edited:
If you spend the majority of a fight grappling with brendan Allen and largely shut Allen's grappling down, then your grappling is very high level. In mma, Malkoun's grappling is more proven than bo's.

Bo would be wise to turn this fight down. It's more risk than it Is reward.

I would bet a substantial amount of money this fight makes Bo look bad, even in victory.

The problem is the UFC put Bo on UFC 300 to squeeze some ROI out of him while he's not getting paid much. They really can't book him with another Cody Brundage, its going to be someone who actually belongs in the org next.

This might be too big a step-up for Bo. He still needs to learn how to fight and gain experience while being signed to the premier MMA promotion.

Bo can't just spam takedowns like pretty much everyone else he's fought.

BJJ doesn't give you great takedown defense and having an advantage off your back in MMA requires an insane skill gap in favor of the guy on his back.

Bo trained to compete against Gordon Ryan before getting into the UFC., he's not a scrub on the ground.

With that said, I'm tired of seeing him on main cards.

He's a 28 year old guy with a record that's not even UFC-worthy.

He was never even top 20-30 in world wrestling but they're marketing him like he's Karelin coming into UFC.

Don't forget he can KO folks with his hips

200w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back