Media Bob Sapp comeback

Don't act like we all wouldn't tune in to see Sapp Vs perry on bkfc

Bob Sapp was legit for a brief moment. I remember when Big Nog beat him him in PRIDE that was a fucking war. Bob doesn't like getting hit but his size was very problematic for fighters. Good for Bob!
People do not want to admit it, but after he stopped Ernesto Hoost twice, there was a brief moment where Bob Sapp was the most terrifying man in combat sports, then Mirko broke his eyeball and the rest is history.

People do not want to admit it, but after he stopped Ernesto Hoost twice, there was a brief moment where Bob Sapp was the most terrifying man in combat sports, then Mirko broke his eyeball and the rest is history.

yes, that brief moment was when he actually tried to fight back. once he stopped giving a fuck and realized he could make more money losing without getting hurt, his serious career was over.

it's why i never really talked shit about him or liked when people called him a pussy and they'd beat his ass etc., they don't realize he's basically trolling everyone and they're marking the fuck out for it.

Bob Sapp La Pizza Commercial | MemeX | Know Your Meme

yes, that brief moment was when he actually tried to fight back. once he stopped giving a fuck and realized he could make more money losing without getting hurt, his serious career was over.

it's why i never really talked shit about him or liked when people called him a pussy and they'd beat his ass etc., they don't realize he's basically trolling everyone and they're marking the fuck out for it.
I can't fault the guy when he realized that medical bills would eat into his purse more than just losing as he'd keep getting booked. Love me some Bob Sapp and wish him nothing but the best.

I thought a lot steroids are supposed to be bad for you? I hope Bob Sapp keeps ripping t-shirts till he gets to 100 years old.

Wonder how Sapp ever managed to beat Hoost twice. Was Hoost injured or did Sapp get lucky, just weird seeing Sapp unload on Hoost.

Shit!
I was 99.99% sure he is fighting one of the Paul brothers in boxing.

Bob has been keeping in great shape in Thailand, doing lots of yoga and calisthenics.

Damn he's still jacked. Also saw this on his wiki and thought it was hilarious:

"He spent two seasons with the Vikings and only played in one game. He is considered to be one of the worst picks of the NFL drafts."

Back